Random Thoughts....

How is it possible I am this bored at work? Where is all the work I am supposed to be doing?

This blows.

Can I send you some of mine?

Hey Borders, here's a Protip: if you're going to offer insane coupons for Cyber Monday ("Buy one get one 60% off!," for example) you should make your website able to handle the mounds of traffic instead of crashing and exploding like it's doing for me. :x

Anyway, I managed to save $3 on my order from a Barnes and Noble coupon instead. Yeah, I'm awesome. :mrgreen:

Reactions: LP
Fanboys.....seriously, how can I not have noticed this movie coming out and have just seen it for the first time just now? 90 minutes long starwars inside yoke? Kirsten Bell in a princess Leia slavegirl outfit? (yess you know the one) DAMN!

Sometimes I am such a big nerd I wanna beat myself up :blink:

^^Fight the power man! :shakefist:

I love productive days. Not once today (well until my work had been completed) did I visit facebook to do something... whatever it is we do these days on facebook. I guess stalk people. So not once today did I visit facebook and stalk BlaRo.

I finished building an online application in a few hours, which was causing me problems all of last week (a few days).

In fact it was so productive that when I noticed my shirt was missing its button, and I didn't want people to accidentally stare at my tummy and some tummy hair, I went and found some tape, double sided it, cut it lengthwise and pasted it there to make a seamless flow of shirt.

This calls for

motivatorf0ac924a0537f40eaa6ec59cd7.jpg

^^Fight the power man! :shakefist:

I love productive days. Not once today (well until my work had been completed) did I visit facebook to do something... whatever it is we do these days on facebook. I guess stalk people. So not once today did I visit facebook and stalk BlaRo.

I finished building an online application in a few hours, which was causing me problems all of last week (a few days).

In fact it was so productive that when I noticed my shirt was missing its button, and I didn't want people to accidentally stare at my tummy and some tummy hair, I went and found some tape, double sided it, cut it lengthwise and pasted it there to make a seamless flow of shirt.

This calls for

I'm revoking your demotivator until you've ACTUALLY mended your shirt, with a needle and thread such that it can survive a trip through the laundry. :p Right now it isn't mended it's bodged together. :tease:

i mended i giant pile of socks that was sitting around over here without so much as hurting myself. i can haz demot?

I love mooching internets at Panera because the food is yummy and my torrents download fast, yet it won't let me open any page with "torrents" in the title.

...wut? All I want to do is open the Clarkson on Torrents thread, dagnabbit.

I love mooching internets at Panera because the food is yummy and my torrents download fast, yet it won't let me open any page with "torrents" in the title.

...wut? All I want to do is open the Clarkson on Torrents thread, dagnabbit.

Proxy time.

I do like how they block pages with the word torrents, but not Bittorrent traffic.

Not to mention the moose and the squirrel :p

Bosses decided to open the store for a half day on Sundays for the Holiday season and I was volunteered to work the first Sunday. It was so quiet, no other employees, just a few customers I swear I managed to get more work done in 4 hours than most others get done in 8. The only problem was I couldn't really do my work do to the noise and I had to be able hear when someone came in so instead I was working on the first step of the orders which means I left a big old pile of work on my desk for the second step. Hopefully, one of the more dependable people was able to work on that, because there really wasn't much left to do out front when I got done.

Damn you cyber Monday and your clogging of the tubes.
dulcolax_laxative.jpg

GAAAAAHHHH I WANT NEW TG TO FINISH UPLOADING. RAWR. :mad:

...or at least let the crap I ordered off the internets come in soon...pwease?

I finally caught up with posts. Now in regards to hair and length. I love long hair. LOVE IT. And Sonia used to have it go halfway down her back. But, her hair is also naturally curly and super thick; you cannot even run your fingers through it. And other women always wanted to touch it; the hells up with that?

So anyway, she got fed up with it, and she decided on a length many moons ago, but did not tell me. She would get 3-4 inches cut off, then let it grow two inches; repeating the process until her hair was and is now at the nape of her neck. Very very clever...

I think short hair on her, done right, looks great!

Last edited: