Random Thoughts....

Unfortunately all I have to work with here is the TV and my laptop. My stereo and MP3s are at my place.

Maybe I should just dump her little Chevy Aveo in the dumpster. Nah, driving a Chevy Aveo is worse.

No fire alarm in this building. It's only 4 units.

Unfortunately all I have to work with here is the TV and my laptop. My stereo and MP3s are at my place.

Maybe I should just dump her little Chevy Aveo in the dumpster. Nah, driving a Chevy Aveo is worse.

Just go jack it up enough to fit some cinderblocks underneath to the point the wheels aren't touching the ground. She'll get in, start it up fine, attempt to drive off and the wheels will do nothing but spin.

Aww fuck me! I just went to go get lunch and get away from the noise. I open the door and see that their door is wide open! They are blasting music right at our front door.

Oh, there will be words.

Aww hell. I'm trying to study (at my girl's place) and the fucking neighbor bitch is blasting music so loud it sounds like it's in the room with me.

And it's twangy country-western.

And I'm feeling stabby.

I'd go tell her to turn it down, but then I would have to put on pants. I might just head out and grab food and see how bad it is when I get back. Then I could justify pants.

Actually, going without pants might be more effective.

my dad in his apartment when he first moved to Houston (prior to buying his own house, thank you GFC :p) had Mexicans that lived below him that would play siesta music at like 3am

I'm in the waiting room of my dentist right now about to get a cleaning...I don't like the dentist. However, several years ago I did what I believe finally made me an adult. It was when I voluntarily made an appointment with the dentist. :D:|

Aww fuck me! I just went to go get lunch and get away from the noise. I open the door and see that their door is wide open! They are blasting music right at our front door.

Oh, there will be words.

Speakers by the door, open it wide open, pop in "Jesus Saves" full volume on repeat. Though I'm sure Karoug could send you a nice mixtape.

What?! That little bitch is pulling that shit again...

Ugh, I hate those neighbors... and the fucking office managers.

Speakers by the door, open it wide open, pop in "Jesus Saves" full volume on repeat. Though I'm sure Karoug could send you a nice mixtape.

I do like your thinking, but in case of neighbors i would recommend spmething like this or this (ff 45 sec).

Last edited:
2055 was a nice year, the film "2066" depicting the end of the world as giant Normands from a paralel universe attack, was awarded the Oscar for best special effects.

2055 was a nice year, the film "2066" depicting the end of the world as giant Normands from a paralel universe attack, was awarded the Oscar for best special effects.

Ugh, too much CGI though. They just can't make good disaster movies like they used to anymore, like "2012."

Turns out that it's a workman they have in there. I'm going to talk to him in a moment.

I thought the whole preference "every 1000 years, Normands attack" was a bit weak. And then it turns out they're giant normands from the future because of a rift in the time space-continuum and I'm sitting there going "whatever". I mean you're basically going to sit there and eat your sugar coated cornpopz and admire the 360 degree explosions. And come ooon, you're going to have me believe Normands wear Nike's? Yeah, whatever man, I'm sure they wear giant Nike's in the future. Overall I rate it "anus+".

Last edited:
I personally hated 2066. As someone who lived through the Armageddon of 2033, for you young ones that's when the world was invaded by giant space Normands, I found it distasteful.

Where were the waffle wars? The nuclear attacks on Paris? Luxembourg conquered half of Europe and there was no reference to that?

For shame. If I wasn't a Neo Orthodox Jewdeo Hitlerite I would seriously be killing some people.

Finally getting air-con installed in my house today. No more roasting inside the study during a 40 degree day :D

I have to vent about this one kid in my first period class, who walked into the classroom and said something about this not being December weather. It was below freezing this morning and windy, how is that not December weather. Also, it's the first day of December, are you fucking expecting it to snow on the first day of December? It's not even Winter yet, no matter what your numbskull thinks, it's still Autumn and will be until December 21st. And then he fucking complains that it's too hot in the room, no one cares and if you take off your jacket you might stop being so warm. The way he said it annoys me too, did he say outright that he was hot? No he does the poll the surrounding people questionnaire, asking if anyone else was feeling hot. Personally, knowing that the sick season is coming up, I'd go see the nurse if I felt hot enough that I have to shout about it.

Another thing, if the teacher has a window open, it's open for a reason. Don't complain about being cold when your dumb ass is wearing a short sleeve shirt yet you have a sweat shirt hanging off the back of your chair. Even if you have it hammered in your head that coats are for outside, use some common sense in knowing that coats are for when you feel cold. I know it may seem hard to the common person, but coats and especially sweat shirts, are for warmth.