Random Thoughts....

I need a cable.
I think it's vga to vga.

Should be fun to hook the comp up to the tv.

Just got home from my sister's wedding today! The weather was fantastic, everything ran like clockwork, and I'm so happy to see that all the hard prep work paid off.

I have a feeling I've had a few too many to drink tonight though...it got pretty wild on the dance floor with all the other girls.

Haha, I can't skate. Or ski, for that matter.

Quickest way to get an expletive out of my mouth that doesn't involve car issues or homework: stick me on something rolly or slippery where my feet will come out from under me. #&$%!

Aw man. I would kill for an Eddie Rockets Oreos milkshake right about now :(

So I'm assuming you guys don't get drunk and play with explosives like we do? What's the party like on Finnish independence day? I'll bet you don't even have greased watermelons.

It's quite hush hush and crawl up next to the fireplace with your family-type stuff. Hoist up the flag and eat well. It's dark, freezing, asphalt and people have torches next to their houses.

Pretty much an interactive representation of the Machinae Supremacy track Dark City.

:p

Yeah, it's not like midsummer, which is a more randy and explosive fest. Independence Day is reserved for wistful remembrance.

Of course, law abiding citizens can't shoot someone lying on the ground unresisting, but other than that, that 'shoot' is absolutely by the training book.

Well, seeing as Vincent killed people for a living, I take it he didn't really let that stop him. :p

Also, I see Spectre has discovered the Random Thoughts thread, where he can talk about cats instead of the UAW, Obama, or Jaaaags. Is this a new, tender side of the man everybody hates to love? :D

Well, seeing as Vincent killed people for a living, I take it he didn't really let that stop him. :p

Also, I see Spectre has discovered the Random Thoughts thread, where he can talk about cats instead of the UAW, Obama, or Jaaaags. Is this a new, tender side of the man everybody hates to love? :D

What if he discovers the nsfw section? :|

Off to see Star Wars in concert; Dogbert and I will probably meet up afterwards.

I want to get a second cat. I'm thinking of adopting a 5 month old one. My cat is ~2 years old. I know they'll eventually get together but do I have to have 2 litter boxes or will they get things sorted out if I keep it clean?

You should definitely have 2 boxes at first. In fact, you should have 2 of everything: boxes, food dishes, water dishes, beds, etc. Keep the cats separated physically (close one off in a different room if you can) and bring them together slowly, starting with maybe 5 minutes, working up to a few hours, then supervised, then unsupervised once they stop trying to kill each other.

If you adopt from a shelter they should give you info about how to introduce a new cat, but if not, PM me and I can tell you what I've done. I've had many very good experiences with this.

As for after the cats are used to each other, it depends on their personalities. My cats share a box with no problems, but I have friends who have to keep separate ones. If one is dominant and hyperterritorial you might need 2.

Make sure to get both cats fixed; that will avoid a lot of outside-the-box problems.

Some of you may remember i had a pretty bad accident a few months ago..

Well. Seems i have to have more surgery on my elbow.

The bone at my joint is dissolving because of apparent lack of blood supply due to the accident. I saw the original x-rays and my crikey it was a mess. It was unbelievable that they managed to do what they did. They've showed me a before x-ray of when it was fixed and an after x-ray of how it was this week and you can really see what they're saying My elbow's disappearing.

They're planning on fixing it up with more pins and if that doesn't work, they're trying a new fangled idea of basically replacing my elbow joint. Either way, for the rest of my life i'm going to be in difficulty with it now. Either solution doesn't really have good outlooks.

Well this sucks!

It does suck, but it's amazing what they can do with medical technology today.

Keep us posted and recover soon!