Random Thoughts....

Some of you may remember i had a pretty bad accident a few months ago..

Well. Seems i have to have more surgery on my elbow.

The bone at my joint is dissolving because of apparent lack of blood supply due to the accident. I saw the original x-rays and my crikey it was a mess. It was unbelievable that they managed to do what they did. They've showed me a before x-ray of when it was fixed and an after x-ray of how it was this week and you can really see what they're saying My elbow's disappearing.

They're planning on fixing it up with more pins and if that doesn't work, they're trying a new fangled idea of basically replacing my elbow joint. Either way, for the rest of my life i'm going to be in difficulty with it now. Either solution doesn't really have good outlooks.

Well this sucks!

:(, sorry to hear about that man, that's terrible.

I can't even imagine how you wrote that paragraph without being in agony.

Get well soon brotha!

I'm sorry Jon! Healing thoughts your way.

It does suck, but it's amazing what they can do with medical technology today.

Keep us posted and recover soon!

That it does! But it doesn't bode well when the surgeon tells you that mobility of the elbow will be more than likely hindered.

:(, sorry to hear about that man, that's terrible.

I can't even imagine how you wrote that paragraph without being in agony.

Get well soon brotha!

I just rest my wrist on the rest and all is well :D

..But thanks to all three of you!

That it does! But it doesn't bode well when the surgeon tells you that mobility of the elbow will be more than likely hindered.

I just rest my wrist on the rest and all is well :D

..But thanks to all three of you!

I have that same problem with my elbow. I have lost about 20 degrees of extension (maybe a bit less). Just be sure to stick with your Physical Therapy and you should get most of it back. The last few degrees of movement are the hardest.

...it's amazing what they can do with medical technology today.

Yeah, but only in advanced fields... anybody ever noticed some simpler issues and medical things never seem to advance?

*snip*

Sorry hear(read) that! Hope everything goes well! :comfort:

Oh course, I was really shocked but pleased you were back with us.

The bone at my joint is dissolving because of apparent lack of blood supply due to the accident. I saw the original x-rays and my crikey it was a mess. It was unbelievable that they managed to do what they did. They've showed me a before x-ray of when it was fixed and an after x-ray of how it was this week and you can really see what they're saying My elbow's disappearing.

They're planning on fixing it up with more pins and if that doesn't work, they're trying a new fangled idea of basically replacing my elbow joint. Either way, for the rest of my life i'm going to be in difficulty with it now. Either solution doesn't really have good outlooks.

Well this sucks!

Hope the surgery goes well and makes an improvement.
Be positive and keep us posted. :)

Just got home from my sister's wedding today! The weather was fantastic, everything ran like clockwork, and I'm so happy to see that all the hard prep work paid off.

I have a feeling I've had a few too many to drink tonight though...it got pretty wild on the dance floor with all the other girls.

One UDL :p

Oh my goodness! Good luck, Jon.

Yaaaay!!! The restaurant with curry is open today! I'm going to order some and stick my face in it. Good grief, I'm sick.

I haz to study for final exam :(

So I haz to go to UCSD (which is where I'm at now) :(

So I cannotz downloadz torrentz :(

At least I don't think. Not to say I won't still try.

I'm an idiot. I'm hosting a de-stress before finals with Russian cartoons event on campus today. I booked a room and everything. Got there with my harddrive and external. Plugged both into the wall, and the harddrive didn't spin up. I started panicking because people started to show up and it didn't work. So I turned on a video on youtube, ran back to my room across campus to get tools and my friends SATA/USB bridge. Ran back, took apart my enclosure and then I noticed my laptop wasn't charging. Turned out my enclosure was fine. That particular set of sockets didn't work <_<

I haz to study for final exam :(

So I haz to go to UCSD (which is where I'm at now) :(

So I cannotz downloadz torrentz :(

At least I don't think. Not to say I won't still try.

RSS feed my good man, I set it on a Monday morning before I go to work.

Hmm. Explosions, doriftooooo, snow...

Note to self: move to Finland?

Well this sucks!

Man, that blows. Hope it goes well, get better soon.

Holy crap, 1184 users currently online.