Random Thoughts....

Why do they all bother with the forums anyway? Why not just wait for the post on the front page?

*looks* where :eek:

It may or may not be able to be found right now by googles

Last edited:
Back from New England auto show; Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, and Mitsubishi didn't show up. I got a sweet model car and I got zapped a million times thanks to the evil of static electricity, those huge metal displays are evil.

Chili is a far more effective decongestant then sudefed.

Bit too many beans in that one though.

How do i make this beany chili less beany?

Also the torrent tells kat this file cannot be played without superspecial codec, download superspecial codec from our dodgey windows 95 looking site. You are a virus, file. I am not that stupid and refuse to contaminate my imaginary windows with you.

this is good plan. I will find moar meat for chilis.

The court mailed my speeding ticket court date to my home in MA, and my mom got the letter. She emails me, "you can't hide from what you did."

I've never felt more like a criminal. :lol: :roll:

Wow, I missed the estrogen fight. Reading all of that has given me an appetite for pizza.

My rotten lousy luck has continued....I accidentally gave my niece a fat lip today when I opened a door a bit too hard. She must be a forgiving soul, though; she wanted to take her afternoon nap sitting on my lap when I was watching the Colts game.

The ice surrounding my gascap door finally melted, so now I can fill the Saturn with enough fuel for this week's impending cold spell.

(Thanks for the kind words everyone!)

I have that same problem with my elbow. I have lost about 20 degrees of extension (maybe a bit less). Just be sure to stick with your Physical Therapy and you should get most of it back. The last few degrees of movement are the hardest.

Yeah tell me about it! I've been through it all once before already.. Now i get to do it all over again. :sleep:

Last edited:
^^ My oldest nephew is a Titans fan, and openly declared that the Colts were going down this weekend.

I would have preferred watching Denver's massacre of the Chiefs....wait, let me think of a way to rephrase that.

And before this degenerates into the sports talk, it has to suck to be a Redskins fan today.

I dunno what the fuck is going on but I got this incredibly unnerving feeling that absoluutly nothing is wat it was before.....

I think my router is dead. I've been having trouble with internet for the last week. Finally patched directly into my modem and all is well. Can't troubleshoot until TG is downloaded but grrrrrr. It's barely a year old.