Random Thoughts....

i think i killed the joke. i'll just

*Drops conviniently placed pitcher of water;flees

Last edited:
I'm going to have to throw my TV away. Dear god, is there nothing else to play? I'll even watch "Songs of Praise" over that shit.

So why does Top Gear review cars and talk in Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon, when their target UK audience is metric based?

I just exhaled and it smelled of spray glue

That is not a good sign is it

So why does Top Gear review cars and talk in Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon, when their target UK audience is metric based?

Habit. Hell, Oz has been metric since what - 1966? somewhere around then. Before I was born (just). I still refer to pints, feet and gallons. UK isn't truely metric yet, was supposed to be in 1995 for packaged goods and 2000 for loose goods. I think stuff sold over there has to have the metric on the label, but the imperial amout is still optional.

I think road signs etc are still in imperial.

Last edited:
yes. Lots. My portfolio is due tuesday I have been mounting and comping shit all night.

No clue, but it makes it easier for me to understand, so I'm all for it!

...and perhaps a little baked?

Tomorrow is going to be fun. 2 exams and a 6 page paper to write, all before 5:30pm.