Random Thoughts....

You know, Quiky is right, I'm finding it very difficult writing a post without it, as anything i think goes that way.Anyway, here goes a random thought.

A lot of people say my Nokia 3210 looks ?cheap? despite being relatively expensive, and that my Motorola W220 looks ?expensive? despite being just a Clamshell C139. Also, Firefox's spell check does not acknowledge the existance of Nokia

I think my dream vehicle would be a jet powered bulldozer....

I am eating my first ever bowl of Honeycombs cereal. It's not bad, actually.

I've gone back in time!!!

Currently downloading the latest TopGear episode at 3.74kb/s. It's 1999 all over again!

I've mended something!!!

I am coming to you loud and clear over my own personal wifi connection instead of something borrowed from a neighbor! Turns out the patch cable from the modem to the router "went bad" some how, in some way, that I fail to understand.

Why do they all bother with the forums anyway? Why not just wait for the post on the front page?

...good question. Though I think a lot of them are brits coming on to write useless posts about the latest episode and then not coming back until the next week. And people who get links from the forum instead of the front page... for some reason...

So why does Top Gear review cars and talk in Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon, when their target UK audience is metric based?

Because Britain's weird. Drive on the left, use miles, still have unelected sponges. Weirdos :wub:

The worst part of making homemade brownies?

The waiting for 'em to completely cool.

*twiddles fingers and taps feet*

You know, Quiky is right, I'm finding it very difficult writing a post without it, as anything i think goes that way.Anyway, here goes a random thought.

A lot of people say my Nokia 3210 looks ?cheap? despite being relatively expensive, and that my Motorola W220 looks ?expensive? despite being just a Clamshell C139. Also, Firefox's spell check does not acknowledge the existance of Nokia

you were 6 when the 3210 was released....

The worst part of making homemade brownies?

The waiting for 'em to completely cool.

*twiddles fingers and taps feet*

You know what works great at dissipating heat: old computer heat sinks. I used to plop one on top of my morning tea or coffee, not directly on the liquid but just above it, and it cooled down very quickly. If you have spare ones lying around, give it a try.

I have accidentally made this furniture magazine I am designing about aston martins. :blink:

I have accidentally made this furniture magazine I am designing about aston martins. :blink:

Yes!!!

Pics?

I would like an Aston sofa. That would rule.

You know what works great at dissipating heat: old computer heat sinks. I used to plop one on top of my morning tea or coffee, not directly on the liquid but just above it, and it cooled down very quickly. If you have spare ones lying around, give it a try.

Cool - thanks for the tip! Don't have one nearby (missing Berkeley right now!), but usually I just put it on a slab of granite or marble to speed the process. It erm sorta' helps...

*makes mental note to look for an old computer heat sink... this wait is killing me*

EDIT: Definitely pics Kat! Aston inspired furniture peut-?tre? :D

Last edited:
:rofl:

I thought something there looked suspiciously familiar.

Good work.