Random Thoughts....

Noticed you spelt decorating on the cover page wrong, Kat. >__>

my dentist has a sign in the office that says you dont have to floss all of your teeth, only the ones you wanto keep

I have two cavities, how the hell did that happen? I brush my teeth everyday!

Do you floss? I got a bunch of teeny tiny cavities between my teeth because I didn't floss and stuff built up there. I also had a habit of staying up late and then going to bed, not bothering to brush my teeth. The fear of getting jabbed in my gum three to five times with a needle has made me more conscious of my teeth. But I still have to go back to my dentist and get some more fillings done when I get the cash...:cry:

Last edited:
I hate my dentist, he is so smug about blah blah floss every time after you eat, sure I'll floss in school. People will look at me like I have 5 heads. I do floss every night. But I think I might have soft enamel because I used to get crazy cavities when I was a kid and didn't get the idea of oral health but would brush my teeth anyways.

Oh lord. I've got this horribly enticing idea for a lamp.

It will involve me making another styrofoam cup lamp (the second one I ever made is pictured here) but with a few twists. The next iteration will involve these lovely mirror tiles which I am now in possession of, glued strategically inside the cups. Instead of one big standard lightbulb in the middle of the lamp as before, I will use Christmas lights, and stick one bulb through the bottom of each cup, then glue the mirror tiles on the inside of the cups. It will be a big glittering orb of awesome. In theory.

If this turns out even 20% as awesome as I'm picturing it, well I'm going to be exceedingly happy. I will of course have to run a ton of tests to determine patterns and feasibility, but damn this will be good if it works.

I have a fun lamp. It is a tiny man with a tiny penis as a light switch. It came from china and then it melted so I had to rewire him.

My lamp is one of those boring classic looking touch to turn off/on types. But my alarm clock can double as a lamp; the lemon wedge lights up! :D

Oh lord. I've got this horribly enticing idea for a lamp.

It will involve me making another styrofoam cup lamp (the second one I ever made is pictured here) but with a few twists. The next iteration will involve these lovely mirror tiles which I am now in possession of, glued strategically inside the cups. Instead of one big standard lightbulb in the middle of the lamp as before, I will use Christmas lights, and stick one bulb through the bottom of each cup, then glue the mirror tiles on the inside of the cups. It will be a big glittering orb of awesome. In theory.

If this turns out even 20% as awesome as I'm picturing it, well I'm going to be exceedingly happy. I will of course have to run a ton of tests to determine patterns and feasibility, but damn this will be good if it works.

So it will be like a self lit disco ball?

So it will be like a self lit disco ball?

Probably. :lol:

I actually have 13 disco balls in my room now, so it won't look too out of place.

HOLY COPIOUS AMOUNT OF WANT.

That sofa is awesome!!!