Random Thoughts....

Holy crap, we're watching Long Way Down, and Blind looked up the BMW F650GS locally since I need another bike to ride to Alaska. Oh dooooo want since it's basically the same price as I paid for the Ninjette back in California. :drool:

Massive hangover + cold = FAIL.

Holy crap, we're watching Long Way Down, and Blind looked up the BMW F650GS locally since I need another bike to ride to Alaska. Oh dooooo want since it's basically the same price as I paid for the Ninjette back in California. :drool:

If you're going to Alaska, come by Vancouver to say Hello! :-D

This just in: only communists put their pants on one leg at the time.

I just realized that i have the hottest post mail-woman in the world... EVER!!

edit. realized i did some epic swenglish there!

Last edited:
Holy crap you guys were active on the weekend...

The rules of driving on snow:

1) respect the snow
2) don't drive like it's dry and warm, you twit
3) slow down, for the love of god just slow down a little bit
4) give yourself 1.5-2 times the stopping distance
5) GENTLE acceleration, mmkay?
6) if you start slipping just stay calm and you'll be fine
7) parking lot drifting ^_^

You can tell people this a zillion times and they will still go their normal speed, tailgate, and crash. It happens all the time over here when it's raining badly. Newsflash people, when everyone advises you to "adjust your speed to the conditions" it does NOT mean speed up!

Just like to say that I like Dell keyboards as I just spilled 1/4 (more or less) a bottle of Heineken over mine, and it's still working... :)

Since Heineken is actually a kind of detergent, I am impressed that the keyboard hasn't dissolved by now

Looks like I'll be getting something new, expensive and expensive to insure then.

Boo-urns. I say get a Morris marina, they won't be that hard to insure since they never run in the first place.

My mom keeps using the PS2 joystick like a wii controller :lol:

How the hell you do that? Move it around and hope the little guy on the screen sees what you're doing?

I have officially finished wrapping the first Christmas present of the year.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/12/04/IMG_2575.jpg

Turned out pretty well, I think it looks better than last years'.

You are WAY too weird for this please. Very OCD. A real man wraps presents in 10 seconds flat using an old newspaper and a mile of tape.

" if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."

It's not really true, but it's funny as hell :lmao: :lol:

Oh dear. One of my friends has a crush on me, apparently. I have a tremendous respect for this dude, but...I'm just not attracted to him. He's one of those guys I'd like to set up with a friend 'cause he's such a big sweetheart, but...I just don't like him in that way for some reason. And I said that. Well, sort of. I'm currently coughing up bits of lung and have no voice.

Ouch.

I mean, I'm flattered, but it's hard to explain when I have no functioning vocal chords at the moment. Stupid cold.

Ending up in the "friend zone". It sucks massively.

I drive anywhere I can't walk due to slipperyness.

this. 4 wheels > 2 legs

There have been women, yes. And I don't spend quite the money you may think - remember, I bought my Jags cheap, and my gun collection cost maybe 30-40% of what it's actually worth. Smart shopping and all. :D

I just don't choose to talk about my romantic life. And no, I'm not hermaphroditic. :p

I'm dying to hear from Spectrette how life is... that is, if she's still alive...

At this point I am regularly treated as a freak for being a virgin at 20. I have been told by guys that they will not date virgins.

wtf is that? Who cares if you're a virgin, really?

The point with not wanting to date a virgin is merely because they don't want to train you for whatever they want to happen down the road. Knowing what you like in bed and then meeting up with a virgin is... in other words sad, because you will have to train them properly first THEN help them get to your stage of where you are in sex.

I would prefer not to date a virgin myself 'cause I'm old (cry) and I don't want to meet a 23+ year old that's never done it :lol: No problem with finishing training (so to speak) or catching them up to my speed, but complete n00bs.. eh, I'll pass.

oh how wrong you are. The whole "training" thing is awesome...

Today, I find out I can't get my fuel door open on my car because the damn thing's frozen shut from the frozen snow. That means I can't refuel the car, and considering how cold it is outside I'll be lucky if the damn thing will have enough in the tank to start tomorrow morning.

I'm kind of wondering if I'll make it to this Wednesday with my sanity intact.

ah the old "guess how much fuel you have left" game. It's exciting, dangerous and awesome. To be honest, you will probably make this Wednesday, and even further. Most car fuel guages are retarded and start yelling help when they have GALLONS left.

Reheat pizza in the oven. Makes it delicious.

truth. People who put pizza in the microwave are wrong about everything ever.
Well, crap. I burnt my pizza.
How is that possible? I have no cooking skills at all yet I can manage a pizza. You know it does help if you read the instructions on the box with regards to temperatures and times though.

BOTH of you girls, either knock it off or take it to private messaging - else I trot out the "attention whore" pictures and embarrassing quotes. :p

trot them out anyways :p

Also, thug guy misses the point of having a gun

This, massively. Why would you have a gun and then walk so close up to people?

yo dutchies! I?ve got a dutch-related question here.

There is this thing in most german cities and towns called Christmas Market (wiki link). Sure, it comes from here, but a lot of other countries have made up their own Christmas Markets over the last decades, especially the Brits are said to have quite a lot of them. But you Dutchies don?t ... and "all" get on busses or the Train and come here to invade our Christmas Markets in quite some numbers. And I?m not against that ... please come and spend your Money here :D ... but why if there are so many dutch people that travel perhaps some 100kms to get to a Christmas Market ... why aren?t there christmas markets in the Netherlands? There?s a shitload of money to be made just by selling herbal-flavoured hot wine and fried Agaricus for three or four weeks before christmas ...

I'm not a Dutchie, but I am close enough. It's because Dutchies like to go everywhere to annoy people and get in their way.
Seriously though, most "German" Xmas markets are regarded as "better". I dunno why, because it's mostly the same, just bigger, but that's the way it is.

Old people usually go there with whole busloads. K?ln, Aachen, etc are all favourites, even if we have a market in just about every city here.

In short : people are stoopid.

So why does Top Gear review cars and talk in Miles per Hour and Miles per Gallon, when their target UK audience is metric based?

Because, well they aren't metric based (yet).
AFAIK it's still miles, inches, gallons, etc. Which is wrong, plainly, but still.

...good question. Though I think a lot of them are brits coming on to write useless posts about the latest episode and then not coming back until the next week.

I used to post in the TG section, now every week it's just drama and I can't be arsed anymore. I urge all of the cool people to hang out in the cool sections (off topic, general automotive) and treat the TG section like a sort of "special" section where the retards go to yell at each other.

This just in: only communists put their pants on one leg at the time.

That would make me a commie bastard! Please explain your reasoning

I just realized that i have the hottest post-woman in the world... EVER!!

That needs some splainin, sir

Results from the Logic Design partial exam (= basically introduction into hardware design) are in. Scored 30 out of 30!!!! :D:D:D:D I'm so chuffed. And out of the whole 140-or-so-people series, only 4 of us scored the maximum.

I read box directions--for some reason, they never seem to work out. :(

The TG discussion threads scare me sometimes. I just want to enjoy the show, haha. Sometimes they have a point, but usually...not.

Swenglish? w00t.

And congrats on the test score, vikirad.

< wishes she didn't suck at school

Swenglish? w00t.

It's when you mix English and Swedish..
And sometimes hilarity ensues, like so: Don't h?ll on me (h?ll=pour).

Last edited:
(h?ll is pronounced like hell)
Another good swinglish mistake is the girl in a restaurant after a meal when the waiter comes out and asks how the meal was says "Thank the cock for me" (Kock meaning chef in swedish)

Lulzkock. Awesome.

Well, I'm off to exam number 1 of 2 today, which the second being in 2 hours.

This should be interesting to say the least.

^Break a leg dude!

Getting really tired of the dip shits who keep dialing calling my cell phone looking for some day care in Atlanta.