Random Thoughts....

Decided to start playing through Tony Hawk's Underground on my PS2 for about the 300th time. It's still quite enjoyable in my opinion.

When did Google get rid of ALL the hyperlinks on the main search page???

If you're going to Alaska, come by Vancouver to say Hello! :-D

Will do! You're in Canadia now? :D Gosh, it feels like ages ago when we all went to get Zachary's pizza. :lol: Oh oh oh, how was South America btw? :)

When I first got my cell phone, I got calls for "Lee" for about a year.

These are from people who don't know how to dial the proper area code. I've looked up the place in question and it is located no where near my area code.

In fairness, Atlanta's second area code is still somewhat new relatively speaking.

Getting really tired of the dip shits who keep dialing calling my cell phone looking for some day care in Atlanta.
Just play along for lulz? :p

These are from people who don't know how to dial the proper area code. I've looked up the place in question and it is located no where near my area code.

My assumption was that "Lee" had gotten rid of his phone or gotten a new number, and I was assigned his old one :dunno:

How come in every multiplayer deathmatch there's that one player that kills every one, sometimes instantly upon spawning, always nailing headshots, etc?

I second the "play along" idea. Mwahahaha.

I get calls all the time from somebody's creepy redneck babydaddy on my cell phone. Ewww.

How come in every multiplayer deathmatch there's that one player that kills every one, sometimes instantly upon spawning, always nailing headshots, etc?

Because, to quote Yahtzee, "people are shite."

Because, to quote Yahtzee, "people are shite."

I can't fathom how much I'd have to play to be able to have those reflexes and to have my fingers fly over the keyboard. I was thinking that they have gaming mice/keyboards but that can't be everything.

It's not envy from me, but I'm just a casual player looking for some fun and a shithead decides to ruin it all by killing me/other players once every 10 seconds. But in some cases the others unite and leave the server and the guy alone. Who are you going to annoy now?

Sweet! Eric Clapton is coming to town and he's bringing Roger Daltrey, must buy tickets!

I'm listening to the "hungarian suicide song" Gloomy Sunday and as of yet... no rope around my neck or desire to hurl myself out of a window.... who thinks Ill make it? Placing all bets!!!!

Why does condensed soup always end up lumpy and weird? I'm convinced that Mr. Campbell was a madman.