Random Thoughts....

Why does condensed soup always end up lumpy and weird? I'm convinced that Mr. Campbell was a madman.

May I suggest shaking the tin as the instructions suggest prior to opening the can

Why the hell am I having trouble loading any google webpage?

:shock: Are they on tour together, or is this a one-off??

I have no idea, they just announced the show today. Nevertheless I don't think they would choose Tulsa for a one-off (although Clapton does have some ties to Tulsa through JJ Cale), I'm sure they will play other places.:D The best thing about the show is the fact that tickets start at $57, that is a steal.

I just did something I never thought I would do.

I reduced the number of LCDs hooked up to my computer. :shock2:

I would love to hook up another screen (even have several CRTs lying around) but I just don't have the space for it right now. I have a laptop with a docking station at work and it's great.

I had 4. I knocked it down to 3 because i was tired of turning my head to see everything so much.

I had 4. I knocked it down to 3 because i was tired of turning my head to see everything so much.

Then the solution is to put one above the one directly in front of you, so you have three across and two up. Glancing up > glancing sideways.

Then the solution is to put one above the one directly in front of you, so you have three across and two up. Glancing up > glancing sideways.

I agree, but that would require buying a new stand/arm, with money I don't have. Plus, I really didn't use 4. Usually, 1 was just showing the wall paper.

Stephanie Meyer said that Linkin Park inspired some of her Twi-shite writing.

Damn bitch ruined Linkin for me :mad:

No! Shh shh!! Have to study!!

you were 6 when the 3210 was released....

Umm..3210 classic. I don't think so

Probably. :lol:

I actually have 13 disco balls in my room now, so it won't look too out of place.

Solid!

This just in: only communists put their pants on one leg at the time.

Well call me Stalin

Why does condensed soup always end up lumpy and weird? I'm convinced that Mr. Campbell was a madman.

make proper soup :p

I remember having a 3210 around 98.... and it was like ... not the hippest phone on the block even by that times standards... it was like their low price model....

And from what I remember the new one ... called classic... (WTF?) it's like the budget 3G phone of their range, no?

Nokia ran out of model numbers a long time ago so every phone gets the suffix classic now.
I think they should do an IKEA and call their phones after stuff.

Nokia KOTTE
Nokia SAUNA
Nokia MYSIG

Last edited:
That makes me want to find at least a google picture of my first cell phone. It would have been 1996 and I'm pretty sure it was Motorola with a flip open microphone (but not quite a flip phone by today's standards). It had a huge trapezoidal battery on the back and I remember needing a different purse to carry it around. My friend had a Nokia stick phone and we all thought it was the best thing ever invented. Of course that phone was TINY compared to the giant one my mom had previously, which wikipedia tells me was a startac (the huge beige thing where you had to remove the battery to hook it up to the cig lighter to power it). I'm having surprising trouble finding it though. I wish I still had the phone itself. Would be interesting to compare it to the rest of my phones. I've only had 4 phones since 1996.

Last edited: