Random Thoughts....

:hmm:Does that mean that if your car only has numbers in its name, it's okay to name it?

While X can be considered a number you will have a hard time justifying J.

X only represents a number and additionally said number is not limited to being real and if it is on its period (T) may even be irrational.

X only represents a number and additionally said number is not limited to being real and if it is on its period may even be irrational.

Roman numeral. ;)

Oops, I meant alphanumeric characters. Thus, MGB and XJ8 yes, but you're stuck with "Midget".

In Roman numerals X is a number.

It's ok if you do it Top Gear style, a la TVR T350c becomes TVR Hurricane (or whatever they decided on). Naming your personal car is hit or miss... it has to be clever or fitting.

I haven't come up with anything good yet, though it sounds a bit odd to say "the RX."

Last edited:
Oops, I meant alphanumeric characters. Thus, MGB and XJ8 yes, but you're stuck with "Midget".

I wear the Midget badge with pride. Plus the humor of having a Wankel engine in a Midget would be lost if I changed it.

If I had a rotary car I'd call it "Taz", 'cause the rotor reminds me of him. Un/fortunately, nothing comes to mind yet for mine.

You don't need a name. It is "The JAAAG".

Nokia ran out of model numbers a long time ago so every phone gets the suffix classic now.
I think they should do an IKEA and call their phones after stuff.

Nokia KOTTE
Nokia SAUNA
Nokia MYSIG

Nokia VIINA
Nokia KIRVES
Nokia LUMIHANKI

:p

"I'm riding my Midget, reving its Wankel.".

"I'll be going down town with the Midget tonight. I'll make sure to give its Wankel a good spin."

So many possibilities. Can't give that up.

Last edited:
Who calls the King or Queen by his/her name? It is always the King or the Queen.

Who calls the King or Queen by his/her name? It is always the King or the Queen.

Even royalty must sign their letters with something. When my tires are about to go, I need to have something to spell out when I do the obligatory donuts.

Nokia VIINA
Nokia KIRVES
Nokia LUMIHANKI

:p
In China they could release the Nokia VITTU since all their phones gets xeroxed by the chinese anyway.

I'm sure I've posted the NOKLA 5800 XpressMusic before but here it is again

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUrYnF27xDc[/YOUTUBE]

I remember having a 3210 around 98.... and it was like ... not the hippest phone on the block even by that times standards... it was like their low price model....

And from what I remember the new one ... called classic... (WTF?) it's like the budget 3G phone of their range, no?

Indeed, although even if i live to a hundred, i would never understand why the bloody hell did they called it

Last edited:
Even royalty must sign their letters with something. When my tires are about to go, I need to have something to spell out when I do the obligatory donuts.

JAAAAAG would be sufficient.