Random Thoughts....

Eugh, I go away fro a week and I'm completely lost in the forums!!!!! D: Topgearfanatic, how the heck did you manage to get a title like that? And Shawn's back (yay!!!) and lots of people seemed to get banned. That's all I've gleamed so far. And in 2 weeks, I'm away for a week again. Sigh....

But oh well, holidays were pretty good, except I finally woke up, smelled the roses and realised that I was never going to be able to put up with the shit of one of my "friends" anymore and I couldn't excuse them for it either. Same with his girlfriend- too bad because I consider her one of my closest friends, but she has chosen him over me and her other friends, something I never did to her and will never do in the future. I guess the best thing I took away from that trip was that I now know who the people are in my friendship group that I can really trust to be honest with me and not just use me as a taxi and for loans. Still was an awesome trip otherwise.
I got to ride a camel :D
I had a Queen (the band) avatar shortly seeing if I like it and Quiky revved up his evil. It was, Is A, but I changed to what I have now and Quiky changed it to what it is now.

SWEET it's 2100! Only three years until we build the first colony on Mars! And I shot the turtle 35862 feet!

Pah that's nothing!
Can't believe no one has mentioned this, Pearl Harbor happened on this day 68 years ago.

Last edited:
lol I just discovered you can upgrade the cannon

HOLY SHIT

Threadless have a sale on again today, so I have duly purchased things.

Worryingly, it's cheaper to buy tshirts from the US and have them shipped over than it is to buy them out of shops here.

And once these arrive I'll have about 25 Threadless tees. Badness. :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's madness I tell you! I must play more! MOOOOOOORE!

Well, I'm glad today is now behind me. All I have to do now is an 8-10 page paper on thursday and a Statistics exam next tuesday.

:dance:

Stomach for the past 24 hours feels like there is a fist clenching it. I must have either food poisoning or a mild case of the stomach flu, but without the explosive shits or pulling a muscle while puking.

And I am OK with that!

Stomach for the past 24 hours feels like there is a fist clenching it. I must have either food poisoning or a mild case of the stomach flu, but without the explosive shits or pulling a muscle while puking.

And I am OK with that!

Aww man, I feel for ya. I had one bout that was just bad. I tried to vomit stuff up, but nothing would've come out and my stomach was still aching so badly. Since then, I've become hygeine conscious.

How do people still find Saturday Night Live funny? I think it's suffering from Tina Fey and Amy Poehler no longer writing the scripts.

SNL talent and writing goes in waves; usually 2-3 years of consecutive FUNNEH funny then 1-2 years of really poor scriptwriting.

Threadless is officially overloaded as hell