Random Thoughts....

Me Mr sophisticated - the beer is outside in the back garden cooling. Carlsberg Export - I know but it was cheap.

The court mailed my speeding ticket court date to my home in MA, and my mom got the letter. She emails me, "you can't hide from what you did."

I've never felt more like a criminal. :lol: :roll:

She opened a letter addressed to you?

Is that not some sort of 'interfering with the mail' crime?

:lol:

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you didn't have sex with Tiger.

The latest woman to come forward worked as a waitress or manager of the Perkins restaurant down the road from me. I'm thinking of going there and asking for what Tiger had....with a side of hash browns.

So last night I watched part of Elf on TV. The scene where he chugs a 2L bottle of Coke and lets the world's longest burp came on. As soon as he said the line, "Wow, did you hear that?" I died laughing, as usual.

My husband, from the kitchen, said, "I was just thinking, 'Who in the world would find that nonsense funny?' And now I know." He just shook his head and walked away.

:p

Honestly I hate how much the media is blowing this up as if it's something extremely important! Who the fuck cares? :mad:

Also, awesome weather here today! High was 55? F, super windy, pouring all day and the snow level went down to 3,000ft so my local mountain will have snow at the top! :thumbsup:

Downside is that Californians are fucking retarded at driving in dry conditions, so add a lot of moisture and a lot of accidents ensue. We need to toughen the drivers test and get more cops on the road that pull people over.

Of course that phone was TINY compared to the giant one my mom had previously, which wikipedia tells me was a startac (the huge beige thing where you had to remove the battery to hook it up to the cig lighter to power it).
Bwahahaha. My mom had a bag phone when we were little. I wish I could go back in time now and shock early 90s ninjamom with a cell phone that takes pictures of Puffalumps...in color and everything! Haha.

Hmm. 'k. Off to install a flux capacitor to the Failtima. BRB.
Who calls the King or Queen by his/her name? It is always the King or the Queen.

Personally, I refer to the Queen as Topgearfanatic.

How do people still find Saturday Night Live funny? I think it's suffering from Tina Fey and Amy Poehler no longer writing the scripts.

I think it's quite good, last weeks one was awesome! i especially like the SNL digital shorts and that ?What up with that?? sketch

Raise your hand if you didn't have sex with Tiger.

The latest woman to come forward worked as a waitress or manager of the Perkins restaurant down the road from me. I'm thinking of going there and asking for what Tiger had....with a side of hash browns.

I beg your pardon?

As far as funny words go, "cack" usually gets a giggle out of me, if for no other reason than I hear it being pronounced like that in my head.

Cack cackity cack cack.

Lulz.

The only thing I really find funny on SNL anymore are the digital short songs. Even those are starting to get lame, though. :(

Last edited:
Honestly I hate how much the media is blowing this up as if it's something extremely important! Who the fuck cares? :mad:

I certainly don't care... Tiger Woods is just another poor excuse for a human being, another famous idiot who is willing to lie as much as is necessary so he can keep making dough in the limelight. But even if he was a nice guy I still wouldn't care.

I'm personally done with all this media crap... it embodies everything that is wrong with our society these days; both the content they cover and the way in which they cover them really shows everything that is wrong with us.

I dunno what pushed me over the edge... the never-ending crap over Michael Jackson's death, the fact that our city here is about to be overrun by the Olympics and the media doesn't cover any of the negative impacts... I'm not sure, all I know is I'm done allowing the media to fill my brain with crap such as Tiger Wood's inability to control his cock. It is pitiful.

Last edited:
I'm so fucking bored right now.... When I get off of work every day I hang around as long as possible just to get some damn human interaction, chill with the people I work with, shoot the shit, and play some games. I really do like the people I work with, but they're not my FRIENDS (Yet, just met most of them last week). All of my friends are scattered across the country. I honestly cannot wait for school to resume, something I never really expected to say.

I'm going to start playing through Mass Effect to get a good character (Currently thinking savior-of-humanity-who-turns-evil-in-ME2) but I don't have anything to do right now, as my 360 copy of Mass Effect is in Kansas at my house and lost, and I don't have an Iso of it on my laptop (One's downloading, but it'll take all night. Dorm internet is SLOOOOOOW at night)

Within an hour I'll be on the phone with my girlfriend until we both go to bed, but between now and then I literally have jack shit to do after I finish writing this post. I've read all the shit on here I want to read, Digg is done, textsfromlastnight, done, fmylife, done, notalwaysright, done, cnn, done, overheardinnewyork, done...

I think I'll put on some nice music and just put my feet up and read.

Last edited:
To be honest, that was a pretty stupid episode of Top Gear. (I trust voicing my opinions of the show here, instead of in the subforum with the rest of the morons and their yells of "ITS SCRIPTED LOL."

To be honest, that was a pretty stupid episode of Top Gear. (I trust voicing my opinions of the show here, instead of in the subforum with the rest of the morons and their yells of "ITS SCRIPTED LOL."

Yes, concurred a hundred times.

It's kind of sad, because that was an old school episode for the most part which are the ones that I like the most, and it was even worse than the recent cocking about stuff.

I should have liked that episode, it had variety like the old times. But it was the worst of a lackluster season so far. I always thought the problem was the cocking about but it seems not... I hate to say it, but maybe they've just given it their all after 14 series.

Should I run and hide now? I'm sure many think Top Gear will never end. :unsure:

Edit: Also, holy shit, 400+ reps? You work that rep system Rong, work it goood. Is that like the most on the forums now? Where's Quiky at?

Last edited:
As I posted in the Top Gear thread, I really hope it ends on Season 15. Better to burn out than fade away, etc.

And I just hope I can catch at least one taping before it all goes away forever. Something to tell your grandkids about, when all the oil dries up and we don't know what driving joy is behind the wheel of our two-lane wide alloy air-cars. Think about that. :cry:

Goodnight, everyone!

I feel absolutely shit at the moment. Vomitted this morning whilst I was at the SAE workshop, and I've ended up deciding to just come home and get some rest rather than spread my sickness around the team.