Random Thoughts....

EyeMWing's To-Do list for 2010:
1 - GRADUATE FROM UNIVERSITY FOR GOD'S SAKE (May)
2 - X300 XJR (June)
3 - Defcon 18 (July)
4 - California (August)
5 - Find a stable job (ASAP)
6 - Lapse off parental health insurance. Die of untreated swine flu (September)
7 - Suddenly find self consumed by crushing student debt (Hopefully not)
8 - Cheaper car insurance at age 25! (December)

How come BlaRo hasn't written a column for The smoking tire in a while? Was it a one time deal or something?

Last edited:
I'm not sure, all I know is I'm done allowing the media to fill my brain with crap such as Tiger Wood's inability to control his cock. It is pitiful.

The one thing I'd like to say on the matter of Tiger Woods is that I *TOTALLY* called it immediately when the first reports appeared.

"He was running from an angry wife who had just found out about his cheating ass"

ninjacoco's to-do list includes graduating, too!

Looking at December, I think. I hope. Seven damn years, ftffmosmfs! Aughh. And that's just undergrad. :(

Also on the list:
1. Not die
2. Not wreck mom's car
3. Not die
4. Move as far away from here as possible, as soon as possible
5. Also: not die

Well, if you actually want a job after graduation, you're not going to be moving out of state; statistically, almost all the 'new jobs' and job openings in the last 11 months are in Texas.

I can NEVER keep track of who you are these days BlaRo.

What can I say, I get bored with my avatars. :D The last one was in response to something, however, so I think I'll keep this one for a while. White Ninja FTW.

How come BlaRo hasn't written a column for The smoking tire in a while? Was it a one time deal or something?

http://www.thesmokingtire.com/author/blake-rong/

I have, but I've been too busy to contribute more frequently. In between finals, looking for jobs, writing for my Examiner page (shameless plug, hooray! :dance:) and playing Left 4 Dead 2 it's been pretty intense.

EyeMWing's To-Do list for 2010:
1 - GRADUATE FROM UNIVERSITY FOR GOD'S SAKE (May)
2 - X300 XJR (June)
3 - Defcon 18 (July)
4 - California (August)
5 - Find a stable job (ASAP)
6 - Lapse off parental health insurance. Die of untreated swine flu (September)
7 - Suddenly find self consumed by crushing student debt (Hopefully not)
8 - Cheaper car insurance at age 25! (December)

If you move step 6 up a bit, you don't have to worry about a lot of the other stuff. Just tryin' to be helpful.

Well, if you actually want a job after graduation, you're not going to be moving out of state; statistically, almost all the 'new jobs' and job openings in the last 11 months are in Texas.

GRR.

Plan B: Convince parents to move to Antarctica. Lure them there with promises of cool weather and no traffic.

As I posted in the Top Gear thread, I really hope it ends on Season 15. Better to burn out than fade away, etc.

And I just hope I can catch at least one taping before it all goes away forever. Something to tell your grandkids about, when all the oil dries up and we don't know what driving joy is behind the wheel of our two-lane wide alloy air-cars. Think about that. :cry:

Goodnight, everyone!

You know what, as lackluster as Top Gear has been so far, it Is still better than 95% of the other TV shows out there. I mean yeah the X5M and those cars crap suck big times and need to be removed from the show as it is extremely boring. I still look forward for it every Sunday and it still is a good show, just not the same.

I honestly wouldn't mind this "quality" lasting long enough for me to get to see it in person, as I still enjoy it.

There's been an assload here in Oklahoma, too. Just throwing that out there.

It seems like there's a bit of overlap lately--cars that make multiple appearances over a few recent series. More variety of cars--especially more crazy unique things that few folks have really heard of--that'd help the recent series.

I still enjoy the show, though.

Also, I'll go with the Antarctica/parents plan before going to Okieland. :p

Last edited:
I had a bit of an epic fail this morning. Managed to do the old step out of the car straight into huge puddle I'd somehow not noticed thing - complete with wet sock. Yuck.

Thankfully the rest of my day was okay. I thought I was in for a shit one after that.

I had a bit of an epic fail this morning. Managed to do the old step out of the car straight into huge puddle I'd somehow not noticed thing

"Watch out for that first step, it's a doozy"

stephen_tobolowsky_ned_ryerson_groundhogs_day.jpg

Mwahaha.