Random Thoughts....

Weeee! I'm getting a pendant from Tiffany's! :D! Mind you it's $150 and I'll be splitting the cost with the bf :lol: I'd buy it myself but he said he wanted to get it for me; however, it's only been two months and I would feel awkward getting such a pricey gift so soon so I told'm lets go half in on it.

:lol: :lol:

I am such a dork p:

Last edited:
going back several pages to the turtle game, I just went 2 373 246 ft, tank, golden gun, missile, nukes, hit a spike thing and didn't go as far as I could have :(

edit: make that 3 915 017.1 ft... ending on a spike again

Last edited:
Why is it so easy for me to get into a fight with my girlfriend only to realize that my opinion is the same as hers, we just disagreed on a minor point, but now she's mad at me and there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it?

It's just.... fucking annoying. I feel like an idiot every time this happens.

ALSO:
Weeee! I'm getting a pendant from Tiffany's! :D! Mind you it's $150 and I'll be splitting the cost with the bf :lol: I'd buy it myself but he said he wanted to get it for me; however, it's only been two months and I would feel awkward getting such a pricey gift so soon so I told'm lets go half in on it.

I am such a dork p:

That's a really pretty pendant, even if I'm not much for hearts. I love Onyx, it's one of my favorite materials.

EDIT:

Does this happen to anyone else? Any time I get in a fight with my girlfriend, when it's over I don't want to go to sleep right away so I'm inevitably sitting in front of my computer. No matter how warm it is in my room, I feel cold, to the point of getting random shivers, and I always have a weird taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Will do! You're in Canadia now? :D Gosh, it feels like ages ago when we all went to get Zachary's pizza. :lol: Oh oh oh, how was South America btw? :)

Yep, I got a work permit and a job in Vancouver :-D

I still remember the delicious taste of the enormous pizza pie :woot:

Peru was just amazingly beautiful, I had a really great time! Unfortunately, too short :-(

Gaaaah, my voice is all squeaky and quiet- damn cold :(

That and my viral/post-viral asthma acting up due to the air conditioning at work made everybody think I was dying or something. I didn't think I sounded that bad.....

Gaaaah, my voice is all squeaky and quiet- damn cold :(

That and my viral/post-viral asthma acting up due to the air conditioning at work made everybody think I was dying or something. I didn't think I sounded that bad.....

^ You must've gotten me sick! I have the same problem. :(

I'm quickly running out of downloaded things to watch. I think I watched TG 3x01 about five times this week just for the bright red Porsche (= ninjacoco's dream car. complete with little toy versions on my desk. squee!).

I need to get better soon and/or download more nonsense to procrastinate with. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Slow internets FTL. :(

Last edited:
I know the birds flip over upright over Waco by the icky shade of white that everything turns in February...

...personally, I'd prefer that they fly bottoms-up and hold it 'til they get to the Gulf.

Why is it so easy for me to get into a fight with my girlfriend only to realize that my opinion is the same as hers, we just disagreed on a minor point, but now she's mad at me and there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about it?

It's just.... fucking annoying. I feel like an idiot every time this happens.

EDIT:

Does this happen to anyone else? Any time I get in a fight with my girlfriend, when it's over I don't want to go to sleep right away so I'm inevitably sitting in front of my computer. No matter how warm it is in my room, I feel cold, to the point of getting random shivers, and I always have a weird taste in my mouth.

Eh, I haven't gotten in to a fight yet with my SO but I do know what you mean. Someone said it in a different way that it didn't sound like what you were trying to get at, that sorta thing? You can be the bigger person and apologize :) She'd like that, trust me.

That's a really pretty pendant, even if I'm not much for hearts. I love Onyx, it's one of my favorite materials.

Really? I was told it was kinda sadistic for wanting a black heart but... black goes with everything! Though it looks very pretty, the Tiffany's nearest to me doesn't have it in their stores :( Would have to order and wait around a week to get it. Supposedly the heart is between a dime and penny.

Last edited:
Is the Tim Tam Australia's favorite cookie? I bought a box because it had that on the side, so is it truth in advertising or clever ruse.

I am such a dork p:

I've been dating my girlfriend for a lot longer and now you're pressuring me to drop even more dough on something special for her. Thanks for nothing. <_<:D

I've been dating my girlfriend for a lot longer and now you're pressuring me to drop even more dough on something special for her. Thanks for nothing. <_<:D

It's a college romance though, could it be all that serious? :tease:

Naw, don't feel peer pressured! That's what your frat is for :lol:

Could be worse. My girlfriend is a dog groomer and is trying to get me to buy her a $300 Christmas gift. No, not jewelry - FUCKING SCISSORS.

TO CUT DOG HAIR WITH.

*facepalm*

Could be worse. My girlfriend is a dog groomer and is trying to get me to buy her a $300 Christmas gift. No, not jewelry - FUCKING SCISSORS.

TO CUT DOG HAIR WITH.

*facepalm*

:lmao:

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine what sort of scissors a dog groomer would need:

scissors.jpg

Yep, I got a work permit and a job in Vancouver :-D

Wait, what? Since when?

And may I ask what type of job you got? Dirty immigrants coming here and takin' err jerbs all the time, I'm sick of it!!!!11!!

Actually after grooming my dog for most of her life, I can see the advantage of having nice scissors for a specific grooming task. Just not for $300 :lol:

:lmao:

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine what sort of scissors a dog groomer would need[/IMG]
This kind:
http://www.kenchii.com/onlinestore/grooming/KEPP.html
In the two months she's been working, she's already managed to wear out a $200 pair and had them sharpened. And she also sliced her hand right the hell open by looking at them wrong. I expect a $300 pair would take her whole hand off, right through the bone if she made that same mistake.

Wait, what? Since when?

And may I ask what type of job you got? Dirty immigrants coming here and takin' err jerbs all the time, I'm sick of it!!!!11!!

I arrived in October and started to work 3 weeks ago :-D

It's a technician job in an Apple Center, I quite like it so far ^^

:p