Random Thoughts....

Hum, so the current consensus is you wash unless you have a fizzy prostate problem. Anyone not a washer? I remember having this discussion with some people when I was in school and being shocked that some people regularly don't wash before wearing.

Hum, so the current consensus is you wash unless you have a fizzy prostate problem. Anyone not a washer? I remember having this discussion with some people when I was in school and being shocked that some people regularly don't wash before wearing.

The only thing I don't wash before wearing are sweaters.

I don't wash them the first time around... actually, the only things I wash when they're still new are the things that smell weird and towels, because you need to wash towels a few time so they build up absorbency.

Awesome, so now I know for sure there's another FG'er out there who's Star Trek collection can almost compare to mine. (All the films + the newest one + season sets and "Best of" collections, etc. :mrgreen: ...as well as having the first 7 films on VHS, too. :lol: )

I only have the new film, and now the 10 old ones. No episodes from any season or anything else.

Edit: Well no, I actually do have something else. The Futurama episode about Star Trek.

LOL. That was totally unintended, but I have to agree, I like it too.

Do you often have underwear emergencies?

Happily, no. :lol:
Emergency=out of the shower and no clean underwear.

Ew! The thought that anyone wears any clothes without washing them first grosses me out. Yuck.

I find it strange that people wash their brand new clothes.

Of course he does! Every man has had a fizzing prostate go out of control. You just wouldn't understand.

Do you get a Fizzing sensation just behind the penis when you drive?

A good thing and a bad thing happened today.

Bad thing
Damn, i hope you're okay, what happened?

Mmm, this is a tasty sandwich.

I'm hungry :(

Blind's last tweet:

"My girl is laying in bed sending me IMs on Google. We're in the same bed. Laptops do weird things to communication. Like this. How meta."

Well, he started it!

I find it strange that people wash their brand new clothes.

Yeah, +1. And being a guy, my underwear comes wrapped in sealed bags. I'm pretty sure the sweat shop production line where they're made is fairy clean.

Right. wrist. hurt. God damned laptop trackpad making arm go at odd position.

Laptop trackpad.... riiiiiiiiiight.

FG random brief poll:
Do you wear new underwear as it comes from the store, or do you wash it first?

What underwear?

Reckoning... where the hell is your avatar from? Something tells me that it's Zelda based.

The Happy Mask Salesman in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on Nintendo 64 (just going into detail in case anyone else wants to know).

He's full having a rage at that moment thinking about when the Skull Kid stole Majora's Mask off him.

Thought that looked familiar. The graphics are SO BAD for those games now it is hilarious. :lol: