Random Thoughts....

As I just got in from cycling to the university library, I could sure use some global warming right now.

It's 2.8 outside. Nothing else.

It's 20 F, windy and snowing like bonkers outside today... pretty to look at, but not so much to shovel. Oy. The fianc? just got new studded tires for his Jeep, so now we don't have to go slidey-slidey anymore at least! :driving:

High of 46 down here. 32 at the moment, though...aughhh.

You can take some global warming from us, for today it was 30 C and there wasn't a cloud in the sky when i walked home.

Government better stay the hell out of my sports! I hate the BCS as much as the next guy, but sports are sports, not government agendas.
Well, crap...he beat me to it.

No wonder he was elected dictator for life...
That's like, papercraft for people with no fine motor skills, isn't it?

:shifty:
Haha, one of my friends decided to make a Papercraft Howl's Moving Castle for a class presentation once. Unfortunately, the only directions he could find were in Japanese...which he doesn't speak.

That was, um, interesting to say the least.

I just found out for my boss I'm being considered for a transfer to another group, where I'd have greater responsibilities and more opportunity to do problem-solving and discovery. Wheeeee! :D

Oh, congrats Spicy!! :)

Speaking of jobs, gargh, my contract with this company ends on the 22nd, and they haven't decided whether they want to extend it or not. Talk about last minute. Gargh!

*stuffs a chocolate in her mouth*

EDIT: Holiday chocolates definitely make one feel better!

*Yoinks the last green M&M from Dave*

Stolen chocolates taste the bestest. :D

Last edited:
:cry: I miss my green M&M.

greenmandm_story1.jpg

Ok, WTF is up with the ImageTransloader? It keeps loading to Imageshack when I have it set to Phyrefile. Also, it's not even formatting the tags properly.

Last edited:
Merry Birthday, Hemoh!

~ and ~

Congrats, Spicy!

< is currently coughing up her entire esophagus...good time to call prof about tomorrow's final, perhaps? (Or perhaps not...that also means I have no voice.)

Same for me 24th in my case.

:( I hope they extend yours too! Fingers crossed for ya.

Overall, I don't like working for this company because it always feels like I'm overworked and underpaid (not to mention some of the bullshit that everyone has to deal with on a day-to-day basis), but hey, at this point in time, anything's something. :blink: :)

EDIT: Magic bowl is magic. Sheesh! (Sorry for the bad quality > quick lappy pic)

2prijic.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't all M&Ms the same flavour candy coating? I don't get this thing about somebody missing X coloured M&Ms or Y coloured Smarties. :dunno:

:cry: I miss my green M&M.

greenmandm_story1.jpg

Ok, WTF is up with the ImageTransloader? It keeps loading to Imageshack when I have it set to Phyrefile. Also, it's not even formatting the tags properly.

{ looks at Io's av }

{ looks at green M&M }

{ doubletake }

Holy crap, I've figured it out.

The Stig is a green M&M.

So some girl on my facebook commented on my status after I said "Dear British engineers, you know you did something wrong when a Viper can out brake your car that weights nearly 1000lbs less..."

Stating: "Dear Matt, if you were slightly less into cars, girls would like you more... just sayin'!"

I was tempted to tell her to f-off...but that would be rude...then again what she just said was kinda uncalled for...specially considering she knows nothing about me besides what her 2 friends would've told her, and they are both slightly wako in the head.

Aren't all M&Ms the same flavour candy coating? I don't get this thing about somebody missing X coloured M&Ms or Y coloured Smarties. :dunno:

Reason = purely aesthetic.

Anyone who gets me a load of pastel pink and purple M&Ms will be my new BFF, haha.

A lot of the offices at school have the green and gold ones. The other colors FTW.

So some girl on my facebook commented on my status after I said "Dear British engineers, you know you did something wrong when a Viper can out brake your car that weights nearly 1000lbs less..."

Stating: "Dear Matt, if you were slightly less into cars, girls would like you more... just sayin'!"

I was tempted to tell her to f-off...but that would be rude...then again what she just said was kinda uncalled for...specially considering she knows nothing about me besides what her 2 friends would've told her, and they are both slightly wako in the head.
Dear girl: stfu plzthx. - other girl who thinks you speak nonsense

Somewhere you can order all kinds of different colors...I just don't remember where. :(

Green M&Ms

No they make them then pay someone to take them out of the bag before selling.
I haven't bought M&Ms in years. I have no idea what's in the bag.
Somewhere you can order all kinds of different colors...I just don't remember where. :(
You can do it directly from M&M and also high end bag candy stores.

Last edited:

It must be a psychological thing...? :? Might have to ask Blind about that...

{ looks at Io's av }

{ looks at green M&M }

{ doubletake }

Holy crap, I've figured it out.

The Stig is a green M&M.

:lol:

And thanks Kat for the new avi! :D

EDIT:

Wait, did they stop making green M&Ms?

Nah, I just stole the last green M&M in the bowl... but no worries, they're all restored now! :)

Last edited:
Dear girl: stfu plzthx. - other girl who thinks you speak nonsense

Srsly. Even if a guy was totally into something I didn't like, like sports all the time or something, that is not very much of a deal breaker. Things like drug addiction and not bathing are much more what I run into and worry about.