Random Thoughts....

I will get back on track then :p
My kat does not like being awoken my itchy feet. GRRRR itchy feet. And my room is too hot.

Just because I hate it when guys are obnoxious and over the top when they flirt with me.

Hey babe! Your parents must be retarded, because you sure are special!

Amidoinitrite?

^ haha no. At least i'm not some bloke who likes to live in the middle of nowhere in a newly built suburb and it's always fricking sunny there (you know what I mean) and he looks up at his colourbond and thinks to himself "Yeah, I'm awesome for putting this up" and then makes an ass of himself.

Good news everyone!

Fraggle Rock is available instantly on Netflix!

*Homer Simpson voice* Woohoo!!

I always remembered Doc, the old guy who owned Sprockett...

[YOUTUBE]3A55Uufkcpg[/YOUTUBE]

...which probably came in handy when I thought I recognized the bartender in Boondock Saints.

[youtube]rPXH4QrJt6U[/youtube]

No you wait there are nice chaps around - one will be there one day and kapow you will find him attractive and funny, clean, solvent and very interested in the things you say. Trust me - your 'chums' are trying to help but usually it does not really - you decide.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0jRuASVEQ&[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, enough talking about weird stuff. Here's some Steve McQueen to restore some sanity to this thread...

salute.jpg
A two-fingered salute, eh?

That's my opinion of the Twilight series, too!

^ haha no. At least i'm not some bloke who likes to live in the middle of nowhere in a newly built suburb and it's always fricking sunny there (you know what I mean) and he looks up at his colourbond and thinks to himself "Yeah, I'm awesome for putting this up" and then makes an ass of himself.

I personally like the one where the dog is transfixed on the colourbond roof on the dog house lol

I've got a tin roof, I love the sound the rain makes on it.

Oh, and it's going to snow in Perisher on the weekend.

A two-fingered salute, eh?

That's my opinion of the Twilight series, too!

Did Twilight kick everyone's dog/cat or something?

I'm probably about to unleash a torrent, but I don't get the hate. It may also be because I've never heard of it until a few weeks ago.

Did Twilight kick everyone's dog/cat or something?

I'm probably about to unleash a torrent, but I don't get the hate. It may also be because I've never heard of it until a few weeks ago.

Seriously, don't touch it with a 10-foot poll. It is not worth watching even if you have a attractive woman spralled across you.

It's just...bad. Nonsensical. Poorly-written. Drivel.

And it's annoying to see something so poorly done gain such popularity. I'm tired of hearing people gush about how much they loooove Twilight because honestly, the entire series would be a lot better if every single character spontaneously combust in the first chapter and the rest of the book was filled with pictures of delicious salmon.

Mmmm, salmon.

Also, whoa. Now everyone can see my unsigned points (my phone doesn't let me leave rep comments). Kewl.

Dear heavens, I'm sick. To say that for the 47th time tonight. Aughh.