Random Thoughts....

Having some time alone I see? :wink::p

No, whilst out last night on a mission to get coke (to mix with Southern Comfort) with a couple of mates, well three of us left the party to get the coke, when we got to the car park of the shops, I was so excited I jumped up and punched the concrete roof.

gg, gg

I have a migraine. I blame shopping. Shopping is rubbish.

Also, I should've gotten the five star curry. Needs more heat.

Gaah, writer's block.

May i suggest a lovely cup of wine in your ?mood room? while you listen to some relaxing musing. Slayer, if you will.

Also, and i hope you don't consider it wrong, i would love to see your thoughts on badge snobbery.Also if nothing stops it, I'm going to have my first attempt at a review posted at Wednesday on this thread: A review of a Motorola Z9 and how does it stack up against my 3120 (do they even still sell the Z9).

Last edited:
May i suggest a lovely cup of wine in your ?mood room? while you listen to some relaxing musing. Slayer, if you will.

Also, and i hope you don't consider it wrong, i would love to see your thoughts on badge snobbery.Also if nothing stops it, I'm going to have my first attempt at a review posted at Wednesday on this thread: A review of a Motorola Z9 and how does it stack up against my 3120 (do they even still sell the Z9).

I kinda alluded to badge snobbery with my Cars Have No Soul article. But maybe I'll revisit that topic again.

Good luck with your Z9 review! :thumbup:

No, whilst out last night on a mission to get coke (to mix with Southern Comfort) with a couple of mates, well three of us left the party to get the coke, when we got to the car park of the shops, I was so excited I jumped up and punched the concrete roof.

gg, gg

Oddly enough my roommate did the same thing last night after a few shots of Jager, though it was a textured ceiling.

It's time for "Hemoh's Useless Math!"

One day of wonky computer which won't boot properly = eleven pages of Random Thoughts.

I spent the downtime watching Love the Beast on SPEED and finally doing my Christmas shopping. Of course the shopping's done, but now I have to see if I can be arsed enough to do some wrapping.

The weather gits are saying it may snow for Christmas. I've had enough of the damn snow!!

gg, gg

Safeway have coke on sale atm, $30 for 2 30 packs

Shell are doing a 12 1.25L Cokes for $20 deal.

Yeah, we have Safeway, though they're branded Woolworths in South Australia.

Woolies :p

They're rebranding all the Victorian stores to Woolsworth anyway

Last edited:
Shell are doing a 12 1.25L Cokes for $20 deal.

Yeah, we have Safeway, though they're branded Woolworths in South Australia.

And in most other places in Australia. I think that QLD may also be Safeway though, family friend did management at one.

Got $100 for Christmas today from my uncle, really happy. Will hopefully be going towards a new motorcycle helmet- my Nitro one doesn't fit well (pushes on my sinuses and gives me earaches). Will probably go for a Shoei, I like dad's one a lot. Except I would get a TZR, not an XR-1000. Nice TZR in pink (yes, i would get pink, because it is a nice pink on enand is visible)

Rode our scooter earlier today on public roads too, did some great left and right hand turns and u-turns- except for this one spot, only managed to do a u-turn properly twice out of the 10 or so times I tried. Dropped the scooter trying it once. Fortunately I didn't hurt myself and the scooter only has a few tiny scratches. Not upset either, which is a good thing. Dad said that otherwise I did heaps better than he thought. Win!

Cop car doing patrols scared the shit out of me and dad though, even though we weren't doing anything wrong :lol:

It's always going to be Safeway to me, none of this other state Woolies shit.
Despite that's what the parent company is called, I do not care.
It was Safeway when I was born, to me it is still.

And yeah, needless to say, the Coke didn't last long.
A 22nd/24th (two brothers), fair bit of grog.
But no hangover (Y).

I saw three ships come sailing in
On Christmas Day, on Christmas Day
I saw three ships come sailing in
On Christmas Day in the morning

Just wait until the Maritime Workers Union hears about that. They'll put a stop to it.

just came home from a cousin's get together for her husband who's going away and now i can't fall asleep. I shouldn't of taken that nap while I was there.