Random Thoughts....

I've started to call snow global warming and the looks I get are amazing, they either don't get sarcasm or full up believe that global warming is real. The latter usually become stubborn and start the "I don't fully know the facts but I watched an Inconvenient Truth once" talk, where they bring up irrelevant nonsense and put as much blame on cars as possible.

WHAT? She posted pics...I always wanted to know what mgkdk looked like.

I swear thats not creepy in anyways, I just think it interesting to know who is behind the banhammers.

:lol: Yeah I did, 4-5 actually, they are somewhere in the post a pic thread, I'm too lazy to search :p

:lol: Yeah I did, 4-5 actually, they are somewhere in the post a pic thread, I'm too lazy to search :p

Hang on..... your location is Denmark now? werent you dutch?

That or I need some sleep :blink:

^The dk in her name stands for Denmark!

Hang on..... your location is Denmark now? werent you dutch?

That or I need some sleep :blink:

:rofl: You need some sleep, check the last 2 letters of my 'name' should be a clue :p

WTH, I have nothing to do.
Pic1
Moving Pic2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I think that's it. I just skimmed over her posts using "search within this thread." There may be more if you're industrious.

Last edited:
It's 42deg C here today and i find that unacceptably hot.

Who can i write an indignant letter to about the situation?

It's 42deg C here today and i find that unacceptably hot.

Who can i write an indignant letter to about the situation?

the global warming lobby, they will love you for it, finaly some undebatable proof! :lol:

also.......then who the hell am I thinking about with the dutch girl? :blink:

Ahhhh sod it.....I'm hitting the sack. <_<

WTH, I have nothing to do.
Pic1
Moving Pic2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I think that's it. I just skimmed over her posts using "search within this thread." There may be more if you're industrious.

1 and 2 are the same :p

But nicely done, I had actually forgotten about 2 of those, I have at least 3 more here (2 where you can actually see me).

So I went to fed ex some important applications and my dad and I decided to head to the fed ex place near downtown.

This is almost essentially our route to work.

Everyday we've gone to work, we see this huge sign near mission bay. Someone's parked a semi truck with a side painted that says "Jesus Christ is Lord, not a swear word" in a huge font and in perfect placement for all the freeway traffic to see it.

I wanna go there one day when he's setting up, stand by his sign, pretend to look at it in amazement, whistle like I'm taken aback by its enormity and say "Jeeesus Chriiist"

So I went to fed ex some important applications and my dad and I decided to head to the fed ex place near downtown.

This is almost essentially our route to work.

Everyday we've gone to work, we see this huge sign near mission bay. Someone's parked a semi truck with a side painted that says "Jesus Christ is Lord, not a swear word" in a huge font and in perfect placement for all the freeway traffic to see it.

I wanna go there one day when he's setting up, stand by his sign, pretend to look at it in amazement, whistle like I'm taken aback by its enormity and say "Jeeesus Chriiist"

Simpler solution, add "GOD DAMMIT!" to the end of the sign.

^Jeeesus christ, I didn't vote for him god dammit!!

2Billion

Do not these are some ones sincerely held beleifs - if the are blocking/obstruction the highway phone the authorities as someone could get hurt, otherwise live and let live.

They would not hesitate to "shoot you" metaphorically speaking, if you put up a sign saying "Its all a lie he does not exist". Anyhow you win (OK you may be pushing up the daiseys). ....

Good grief. Dad had on CSPAN (the "watch what the US government is doing" channel) this afternoon, and that crap makes me want to don Spectre's sig and hole up in the mountains with lots and lots of guns. Or move.

What an incompetent lot of fools.

</angrycoco>

I has a Christmas tree! :wub:

Last edited:
You need to explain this. You have to ration water?

Yes, it's not that bad, since we have plenty of storage for when the water comes. Besides, in July water came once every 3 days.

Honduras tip: in 2009 there was only one day in which a substantial amount of rain fell in Honduras, that was yesterday.