Random Thoughts....

There are people around here that will say you are not evil, I will beg to differ with those statements :lol:

and just before beddy byes too.....

I've never claimed otherwise.

After all... I do drive a black Jaaaaaaaaaaaag. :D

You need to take care of that silly US market chrome trim. It's hurting your credibility.

Pfff...deep down Spectre is a big softy who is weak for cute kittens like all the big tough guys. :p

Pfff...deep down Spectre is a big softy who is weak for cute kittens like all the big tough guys. :p

That is not mutually exclusive with 'evil,' you know. :D

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

Kittens and Cats are animals for real men

King of the jungle and all that :grin:

Last edited:
Yeah, cats are the most evil of all household pets, anyway. What with all the planning to kill you and shit.

That's why manly men own them - keeps us on our toes.

Yeah, cats are the most evil of all household pets, anyway. What with all the planning to kill you and shit.

That's why manly men own them - keeps us on our toes.

Mine is known to chase little girls (~5-7 years old) several times his size all the way from the courtyard back into their apartment (and has been witnessed doing so more than once.)

That cat did have a stange face, but a pedocat? :blink:

That cat did have a stange face, but a pedocat? :blink:

He likes to sun his belly in the courtyard. Little girls want to rub his belly. He does not want people to rub his belly, especially when I'm not right next to him. Apparently he hissed and swatted at them to warn them off, they didn't listen, he chased them all the way back upstairs and into their apartment.

Last edited:
^ HA!

I knew a cat (TC) who lived to a very ripe old age. Hunted and killed snakes (big browns), foxes and rabbits. Was even run over by a Maverick. He survived (a little bruised) but no breaks or anything. He got up, had a shake, pissed on the tyre that ran him down, and skulked off into the bushes. His owner, which was the one driving the Maverick, was not allowed to forget it for a long time. TC also used to keep the farm dogs in line too. The big pig dogs were shit scared of him.

i know a girl who has a "dog" like this
Chihuahua.jpg

those are awesome! they think if themselves they're 2 meter high pitbulls who can take on anyone or anything. they don't know fear (unless you get out of their sight, then they start to shiver :D)

Well, it's now officially the 25th.

Merry Christmas.

^ is not a dog. It is a rodent.

That's because dogs have no concept of big or small, they all evolved (as in : where bread) from wild dogs wo offcourse had to attack and defend against things much bigger then themselves to survive.

So even one of those hairy rats thinks its still a wild feriousios killer :p

That's because dogs have no concept of big or small, they all evolved (as in : where bread) from wild dogs wo offcourse had to attack and defend against things much bigger then themselves to survive.

So even one of those hairy rats thinks its still a wild feriousios killer :p

lol - how many ways to typing that word did you try before settling for that one? :lol:

ferocious ;)

i know a girl who has a "dog" like this
Chihuahua.jpg

those are awesome! they think if themselves they're 2 meter high pitbulls who can take on anyone or anything. they don't know fear (unless you get out of their sight, then they start to shiver :D)

I have seen not one, but two cats completely go to town on one of those things. First one thought it was a noisy rat and tried to eat it, the second one was my feline friend Benjamin; he got tired of ''yipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyipyip" all day long, so one day he went up while the careless owner was letting the thing roam around outside his apartment, beat the crap out of it and knocked it down the stairs. Then beat the crap out of it again. Then chased it back upstairs and looked like he was trying to knock him off the balcony into the courtyard below. The chihuahua ran back inside and never made a sound when out of that apartment again; Benjamin came back home with what I swear was a look of intense satisfaction on his fuzzy little face.

The stupid barking rat learned exactly how big it was that day.

lol - how many ways to typing that word did you try before settling for that one? :lol:

ferocious ;)

I didn't, I scribbeld something down that looked like what I needed and hoped no one would notice :p

My girlfriend is a dog groomer - it's always the little shitty rat dogs that become violent. Gargantuan murderdogs could really care less about getting their hair cut (assuming they know what's going on) - she's never had one so much as TRY to bite her, but the stupid little ones usually do their best.

In related news, midsized dogs (those are the ones bigger than cats but smaller than real dogs) are the most useless creatures on earth and lack any personality altogether.