Random Thoughts....

I'm just enjoying the fact that it's in the low 20s, and has been raining for the last 16 hours. It hasn't rained like this for a long, long, long time. 16 HOURS!!!! Nice steady, non-stormy, rain. The ground is also starting to soak it in, rather than just repelling it.

And sleep - after the sweat bath of the last couple of days and total lack of sleep, I'm looking forward to a good long lie in tomorrow.

yeah, we got rain up here in the afternoon too, which was okexcept I wanted a ride on the scooter again :( Got up to 60km/h on it today, massive thrill for me! Didn't stack it or do anything majorly wrong either, I was really happy with myself!

My new riding jeans that I got for Xmas are awesome too :D Christmas was pretty good here, excpet that my cat is in boarding at the moment and I miss him :(

Merry Christmas to everybody too, hope your day is really good!

I posted something somewhere last night.......now I can't seem to find it :dunno:

This has already become the worst Christmas ever. I'm so lonely and depressed right now.

Merry Christmas guys!

I'm not really feeling christmassy this year...being away from my family is kind of hard. I'm with my godmother and one of her ex classmate's families in London and have been to church and got a present and wrapped presents and tried to sing christmas carols but I've kind of lost of my voice, but I'm just not feeling it. I miss my family and my boyfriend. *le sigh*

So...fracking bored...want to....go open Christmas....presents.....NOW!

/William Shatner's Captain Kirk mode

Thanks, I already did ;)

@Paperbiro , I know that feeling dude, christmas always seems to strengten feelings of lonelyness, its the whole 'goody goody everyone must have family warmth' off the thing.....don't worry, every year at some point they pack up the christmasballs and the plastic santa's .....it passes ;)

You guys are silly. Santa can't fit zondas and porsches on his sleigh! :p
And if anyone needs the horsepower, he does. Going to every house in one night, that requires serious POWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

Nollaig Shona Daoibh!!! :D (That's probably wrong)

Got a bracelet, some perfume and a HMV voucher. And am now about to go help Mum with the starter :)

It needs to be later now. My parents need to like, wake up. <_<

The big box is mom's. Boo!

I always assumed that the Santa sack worked a lot like Mary Poppins' bag...hence, driving a Porsche or Zonda out of it is entirely plausible.

I don't see my Porsche out there, either. (Heck, at this point, I'd just like an improvement over the Failtima...like an Aston, maybe? :D)

:p
ask for something cheaper, how bout a beetle:lol:

Haha, no, ask for a Pontiac like my little Sunny...

*totally hasn't been asking for a new Challenger....DON'T TELL SUNNY!*

I don't think I could pull off a Beetle unless it was an old one like my mom had that I was free to paint as I like (she got to put flowers over the dents...no fair!).

I would poo myself to get my pre-wreck Grand Am back, though. :(

(Though...if I'm going with an art car, I want the Porsche off the cover of that one Janis Joplin album, haha.)

Or how about the Top Gear BMW art car? XD

So far Christmas has been good, but now I have to go hang out with my father and his crazy ass girlfriend.

Is it just me, or does anyone else avoid the Top Gear sub-forum like it's the plague?

Is it just me, or does anyone else avoid the Top Gear sub-forum like it's the plague?

I got bored and checked it out sometime this week.....immidiatly got annoyed by some snotty sissie wineass who apparently got 'upset' by euhrm 'someone' posting a part of his guncollection......'bad taste' 'death threats' 'freaked out'.....jadijadijada, you get the idea.....

If its that sort of people Topgear is attracting these days next thing we know they will do an episode on needlepoint and cakemaking :lol::lol: