Random Thoughts....

Be sure to put some paper towels underneath.

As for the TG subforum, no I never venture over there anymore. It's really disappointing because I joined this forum because I loved Top Gear and wanted to talk to folks about it. Now it's so heated over there that it just isn't worth it to me. Everyone bitches about EVERYTHING. I do miss it, but it's so much calmer down here.

I agree. I didn't even realize it until today but I've been spending more time in the off topic or general sections this past season than any other. I'm on a self-imposed exile until further notice.

@Buffy_09: Mmm, chocolate ooze...

@gaasc: I hope he didn't hurt himself but how come your gran's being a shut-in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not a party person myself but I don't mind doing the odd bit of socializing with family.

To not make it very long. My grandma hates everything, including her family. There was a very long description of her a couple of pages back when my sister attempted to kill herself.

As for my sister, apparently she is developing schizophrenia.

Last edited:
To not make it very long. My grandma hates everything, including her family. There was a very long description of her a couplke of pages back when my sister attempted to kill herself.

Your sister is extremely young for schizophrenia. Usual onset is late teens to early 20s.

Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak years for the onset of schizophrenia. In 40% of men and 23% of women diagnosed with schizophrenia, the condition arose before the age of 19

14 doesn't sound that far away, then again, the psychiatrist also said that she is extremely gullible and very prone to be influenced by anything or everything. Also that she seems to separate from reality when pushed.

To not make it very long. My grandma hates everything, including her family. There was a very long description of her a couplke of pages back when my sister attempted to kill herself.

D: *offers hugs*

(unless by some miracle I have wireless that I can access at the holiday house)

Bye FinalGear, see you in a weeks time!!!!! :wave:

Uggg, I'm super annoyed right now. I was walking around my kitchen last night, rather slowly and out of the clear blue sky my knee starts hurting. It's driving me crazy every time I move. I didn't DO anything to it at all. I didn't twist or run or jump or dance or anything. I hardly even moved! I've already taken as much ibuprofen as I can.

Uggg, I'm super annoyed right now. I was walking around my kitchen last night, rather slowly and out of the clear blue sky my knee starts hurting. It's driving me crazy every time I move. I didn't DO anything to it at all. I didn't twist or run or jump or dance or anything. I hardly even moved! I've already taken as much ibuprofen as I can.

I'm not saying this is the case but, in high school I tore the Meniscus in my right knee playing rugby. The pieces were "free" to roam around the inside of my knee and whenever the torn bits would work themselves into certain spots my knee would hurt. The problem wasn't remedied until I had my knee scoped. So maybe it is just an old injury where the torn bits are floating into awkward spaces?:dunno:

Last edited:
I'm not saying this is the case but, in high school I tore the Meniscus in my right knee playing rugby. The pieces were "free" to roam around the inside of my knee and whenever the torn bits would work themselves into certain spots my knee would hurt. The problem wasn't remedied until I had my knee scoped. So maybe it is just an old injury where the torn bits are floating into awkward spaces?:dunno:

I'll tell ya, that isn't unreasonable. I don't have any past injuries to that knee, but it's time I started falling apart anyway. I danced when I was younger (ballet, jazz), and that's rough on your joints. There's no inflammation, heat, swelling, or anything going on externally, just annoying pain in certain positions. It's very possible something got out of whack and is floating around in there. I should probably find an orthopod doc at some point.

Fucking clowns on Boxing Day.

I drive to the shops, so I can use my gift voucher.
Not for sales, but because shops weren't open yesterday.

Every shopping centre the carparks are full, with people directing traffic.
These stooges think they're getting a good deal on stuff.
It's the crap you didn't want before, for not much less.

Really pisses me off because I don't care about the sales.
I really don't at all, I just want to purchase some cd's.

But no, these fucktards are preventing me from going anywhere.
Oh well.

In short: Boxing Day sales are a sham, and prevent people who don't care about the sales from shopping.

Fin'

^ Same thing happened to me. All fit and good, walking around a pool table at a pub, and suddenly can't straighten my knee, then massive pain. My ride went missing (with a barmaid), we were out in the countryside, and I ended up spending the night in the back of a ute (freezing my arse off). Couldn't walk on it, couldn't drive a manual car, had to wait until the ride showed up. Ended up with a bucket handle tear and had all the cartlidge removed from my knee. Arthritis awaits!

On a side note, I miss my cat. We only really have cream in the house at Xmas time. She would go nuts for cream. Looking at the bowl of cream on the table last night really made me miss her all over again.

Can't it be this bunny costume?

anyabunny.jpg