Random Thoughts....

How to cure boredom, step 1:

Suddenly decide that you like Anime, after blindly hating it for most of your life.

(mostly this comes with the realization that there are things that come from Japan that are not complete mindfuck)

After a night of playing Katamari Forever I know most things fromm Japan induce mindfuck.

I'm sitting here in a sweater and a sweatshirt and freezing cold. Temp is normal according to my thermometer. This is very, very annoying.

Boss gave us leave every day this week to go home when we're finished working for the day.

I'm now battling with my ever-present dilemma whenever she does this of deciding how early is late enough to leave.

Input?

(For reference, we have a 15-minute meeting every day at 8:45. Last Wednesday at that meeting she said, "Go home when you're done for the day." I seriously could have left at 9.)

Boss gave us leave every day this week to go home when we're finished working for the day.

I'm now battling with my ever-present dilemma whenever she does this of deciding how early is late enough to leave.

Input?

(For reference, we have a 15-minute meeting every day at 8:45. Last Wednesday at that meeting she said, "Go home when you're done for the day." I seriously could have left at 9.)

I'd consider any time after lunch. I think you're more than clear now.

How to cure boredom, step 1:

Suddenly decide that you like Anime, after blindly hating it for most of your life.

(mostly this comes with the realization that there are things that come from Japan that are not complete retarded)

In my youth I watched that crap. 95% is God awful. Just like TV over here.

Still coughing like crazy, sore throat, joints hurting. I got up around 11.30, had some stuff to do, went back to bed around 15.15 slept on-off between coughs till about 18.30 had some dinner and now it's 22.00 and I'm going back to bed. I hate being sick <_<

Still coughing like crazy, sore throat, joints hurting. I got up around 11.30, had some stuff to do, went back to bed around 15.15 slept on-off between coughs till about 18.30 had some dinner and now it's 22.00 and I'm going back to bed. I hate being sick <_<

:comfort: get well soon.
On the bright side, you weren?t sick in the run up to and during Christmas.
Also, on the bright side, you?ll probably be OK by NYE if you have stuff to do then.

They have a 7 lb. lobster at the grocery store, I so want to buy it. I'd give it baths, and feed it, and take it on walks and car rides, and pick up chicks with it.

Call it Mr. Pinchy :D
No call it Mr. Snippy or Thermidore
:)

So, 15:30 seemed appropriate enough. I'm now home and on the couch. Yay! :D

Input?

I'm battling this right now, except I'm not given the liberty to leave. I have about 45 minutes of work that I need to stretch out over the rest of this work week.

While it may sound awesome that I get so much free time, my office is next to the president of the company, and anytime I laugh or otherwise make noise, he voices his disapproval and usually gives me something awful and tedious to do.

In my youth I watched that crap. 95% is God awful. Just like TV over here.
This. "Anime fans" rank on the same level as "Sitcom fans" for me.

^
costanza7.jpg

*I don't think you are a jerk, I just like some sitcoms and the picture makes me laugh.

:lol: I don't think all sitcoms are bad (I'm wearing a MASH shirt right now, in fact :p). It's just that most are either manufactured laughs for the masses to consume (Friends) or just plain godawful...

...like Anime.

This. "Anime fans" rank on the same level as "Sitcom fans" for me.

If anyone mentions liking it offline I run scared. It's one thing to read a manga chapter once a week but to do anime crap IRL... I mean it's just a cartoon.

^this X10000

I have been invited to conventions. It scares me.

Are you sure it isn't this?

SP_Pandemic.png

Are you sure it isn't this?

That had to have been one the silliest and cutest South Park episodes.

Something else on my mind. I got a Christmas card from brother, and inside the envelope was the unopened card we sent to him along with two checks my parents send every month to him. Keep in mind I haven't communicated with him since 1998, since he is severely mentally ill (paranoid schizophrenic) and being the literal genius that he is, is not able to communicate well. I do not know what is trying to say to me, but it is typical of him.

:no:

Count your every blessing if none of your parents or siblings are not born mentally ill; it can be very trying, upsetting and stressful, doubly so when said sibling refuses to be treated with medication that is very effective, family help or therapy.

Last edited: