Random Thoughts....

I'm home from Europe...kind of sad to leave it but sooo happy to be back, especially as I have a horrendous cold. I look like a horror movie character with a massively bloodshot eye from coughing, and feel like someone lifted up my right arm and punched me repeatedly in the ribs. I even had to go to emergency in Singapore on the way back for a chest x-ray, in case it was a pneumothorax in which case I wouldn't have been able to fly. thank god I didn't have a job to come back to :lol:

This was a pleasantly racist ad during the cricket.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FftZt-Dw_hQ[/YOUTUBE]

Why not give them some watermelon as well?

Hahahaha, I never thought that much into it.
Well, it is KFC after all, what do you expect?

I wonder what the next decade has prepared for us? i mean it will be the dace i will spend most of my 20's in.

Last edited:
EyeMWing's post made me realize how much I miss my old loft sometimes. Concrete floors FTW. We stuck a kiddie pool in our kitchen, launched fireworks off the balcony, and...no stupid carpet to vacuum. Sweeping and mopping sucked, but that was soooo much lower maintenance than carpet. Also, you can't stick a kiddie pool on carpet without making a huge mess. No indoor kiddie pool = fail.
They have a 7 lb. lobster at the grocery store, I so want to buy it. I'd give it baths, and feed it, and take it on walks and car rides, and pick up chicks with it.
DO IT.

I've always wondered if that was possible.
https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/28/28s40-tjur-229_jpg_1103009l.jpg

Moo.
mallard_duck.jpg

Quack. (Queff?)
How to cure boredom, step 1:

Suddenly decide that you like Anime, after blindly hating it for most of your life.

(mostly this comes with the realization that there are things that come from Japan that are not complete mindfuck)
Bwahahahaha. Weird Japanese stuff (well, aside from the creepy fetish stuff) FTW. I don't get the panty thing, I don't want to get the panty thing, I don't even want to think about the panty thing. Or the octopi. Or whatever the hell else they've come up with to fap about. I saw something about Japanese people having relationships with pillows a while back, WTF?

< will have to keep an eye on her Puffalumps if she ever goes to Japan now.

I actually took a class on anime this summer. It was probably my favorite class I've taken thus far, which is saying a lot since I'm not hugely into anime and took it mainly because I liked the prof and needed to eat up some in-major credit hours.

Plus, "wasting time on car sites" = "research" when your project is on "Initial D." "Shh, go away. Doing important work." Lulz.

They offered extra credit for going to a convention, but it was a small one in Killeen, so I'm not sure it really counts as "zomg ninjacoco went to an anime convention." I saw some people in costume, but nothing too weird, which was disappointing. I was hoping for more (non-creepy, please, I don't want to see your granny panties...especially if you're a dude dressed up as Sailor Moon) weirdness.

Last edited:
Count your every blessing if none of your parents or siblings are not born mentally ill; it can be very trying, upsetting and stressful, doubly so when said sibling refuses to be treated with medication that is very effective, family help or therapy.

I think most of my family is mentally ill, and my father and his brother severe enough that we had to cut all contact with them.

Just another reason I should never have kids. I'm not betting on that the odds are not in my favor.

Two days in Key West without the internet was crazy relaxing. Then I got back to this huge stack of Random Thoughts to go through. Damn you prolific people.

Two days in Key West without the internet was crazy relaxing. Then I got back to this huge stack of Random Thoughts to go through. Damn you prolific people.

Gosh man, you missed a lot of really important, critical random thoughts. You should be ashamed. :p

Why does the Lewis Hamilton/first modern car/James Blunt TG episode that's on BBC 'Mercuh now have two SIARPCs?

Also................ni!

AUGHH! MY EARS!

'kthxbetternow.

I'm in Barcelona and I can still keep up. Amateur.

I found this lovely little cafe near my place, most of the times i went there i was blasting past it to go to other places. Well, since i walk or take a cab for the good part of time (Mr.boozefest has taken almost total control over the...car). i decided to walk in and my god i was surprised.