Random Thoughts....

ahhh ive seen a cat do that - my friends cat, it sorta went into a sleep coma and looked really dead, didnt wake up until she shook it.

After that first bit though, she was pretty alert. Her head would pop up if I reached over for a drink or whatever, and then she started cleaning herself, and wiggled around a bit :)

It's scary when they do that. My guinea pig (who is very, very old), did that just a few weeks ago. Normally they sleep super lightly, eyes open and everything. He didn't wake when I came in the room, called his name, or when I touched him! I literally had to shake him awake. Scared me half to death.

I survived \o/ but now I'm super tired, better take a nap :yawn: :zzz:

I am up WAY too early on a day off. Ugh.

There's nothing to do, my car is in the shop, there's nothing to do, and my mom won't let me outside because it's cold and I had bronchitis.

Arrrgh.

I think I'm going to sneak outside anyway and try to catch a squirrel with my bare hands. Then it'd be my pet squirrel. I think I'll name him Patsy.

There's nothing to do, my car is in the shop, there's nothing to do, and my mom won't let me outside because it's cold and I had bronchitis.

Arrrgh.

I think I'm going to sneak outside anyway and try to catch a squirrel with my bare hands. Then it'd be my pet squirrel. I think I'll name him Patsy.

Why not capture 2 and name the other Edwina!! :D

Arrrgh.

I think someone needs to lay off the narcotic cough syrup! Squirrels are evil.

Edwina...hmm...I like it!

I'll get on that right after I finish looking up all the words for barnyard noises in Swedish.

Stop the presses!

Obama gave a press conference without a tie!

(Yes this was just a real mention on the CBS morning news.)

I still won't trust the guy until he delivers a press conference in the nude, thus proving that he's not Evil Overlord Obamatron from Planet Blargon.

(This is what happens when kids with overactive imaginations grow up, I suppose.)

Can I suck more?

I installed Windows 7. First off, my two 7 year-old hard drives decided it would be a good time to kick the bucket. Then my mouse started doing that thing where the laser shuts off for 20 seconds at a time. Then my sounds started crackling. My flash-videos stopped working.

So fuck it. I bought a new hard drive and installed Windows XP again.

6 hours later my mouse is still doing that thing. I broke my DirectX. I'm guessing any moment now my sounds will stop working.

I'm not having fun.

Sulk.jpg

Woo I locked myself out of the apartment. Had to wait for the maintenance dude for half an hour, so I just dorifted around the neighbourhood for half an hour. :lol:

I still won't trust the guy until he delivers a press conference in the nude, thus proving that he's not Evil Overlord Obamatron from Planet Blargon.
Actually, that would be pretty sweet. I, for one, welcome our new Blargon overlords.

^Is your sound on the motherboard? If so, I think it's your motherboard that's going.

No it's my m-audio. I haven't tested the problem reproduces on the mobo-soundcard. I thought about the motherboard dying, but things just don't add up for that to be logical..

Still clowning around. At least I got my DirectX fixed. Now the only problem is the mouse, and I'm going to try to plug it into the PS/2 port if that would help.

Is this turning into the bad mood thread?

I'd like to add in that my boyfriends car won't start and he can't come to see me.... and I haven't seen him in over a week... :(

^Tell him to get his ass on a bus then! It's not THAT difficult..

No, it's supposed to not start when you're together in a desolate spot. Err...

I have a week off of work and i don't feel going back is going to be easy. I get up everyday at 4:30am for work and with this time off I've been getting up around 8am or so. Shit.