Random Thoughts....

He's getting one of his friends to try and fix it. He sounded pretty angry about it on the phone, I think if it doesn't get fixed he's gunna kick it to death anyway.

Blah, bit of a rooobish day today. Might have to get wasted on New Years Eve just to balance things out, lol.

Reminds me of a Finnish song, where this guy says that he can't go see his girl because his car doesn't have studded winter tyres. :)

Just figured out why I've been so intensely hungry and tired for the past few days. I've eaten, on average, about 400 calories a day because some smartarse (my dad) decided to buy the "healthy" versions of several prepackaged foods. 80% DV sodium and 120 calories - HOW IS THAT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE? I need to get back out and resume my typical 1500 calorie/day fast fooding.

looks the Top-Gear section of the forum is somewhat normalising.......I'm kinda looking at the south-america special for this ;)

FinalGear - the only place I frequent on the internet where the retards I know in real life DON'T. None of them even know what Top Gear is.

"Do you know what Top Gear is?"
"Yuh, its the highest gear in a car."
"*facepalm*"

There's only like, 4 people who even vaguely know what I'm talking about when I start gibbering on about how Richard Hammond is adorable and James May has funny hair and Jeremy Clarkson's a total arse...

Whoa, I just found out that BBC News is doing a cop ride along show in my city that will air from December 29 to January 4 called "24 hours in Tulsa". Weird...

^You should commit a crime, we just need to think of a funny felony :think:

Do the people at board game companies even focus group these games, I tried to play one game with my brothers and we all gave up....one of the most confusing games i've attempted to play. :rolleyes:<_<

^But still funny

*goes off to play*

All I know is, it managed to get Dustin the Turkey and Brian Cowen :blink:

I beat it on Keith Barry and Paul McKenna though :)

Stop the presses!

Obama gave a press conference without a tie!

(Yes this was just a real mention on the CBS morning news.)

Meh, it's all part of his "image"

Make no mistake, it was a deliberate action as much as anyone else putting on a tie :p

I got it in 15 questions

:lol: @ Miley Cyrus

http://img705.imageshack.**/img705/1549/stigak.png

It just guessed my arse :lol:

Last edited:
1561__1133335474.jpg

So, eh...apparently this is my father :blink::blink:

Is HL2 Episode 3 the best kept secret in gaming history or has Valve not even started working on it with L4D franchise?

And what's the mechanic behind the Akinator? Just the asked questions? I'm actually surprised it guessed Bob Geldoff after two failed guesses...

Last edited: