Random Thoughts....

I'm still on the lower side of 40 ... <_<

:lol: i know, my point was that I wouldn't expect anyone this side of 40 to play it ;)

Then again my mum is an odd one...she will send me a message on facebook if she's upstairs and I'm not if she wants to tell me something.

Well there are a couple of ways the here ones can kill you so I assume the ones there are also deadly :lol:

My aim now is to try to finish "Life, the Universe and Everything", "So Long, and Thanks for the Fish" and "Mostly Harmless" by 23.59 tomorrow.

Best get cracking then...

About to board a boat for five days in the nation of Offline. Here's a preemptive goodbye to the next hundred or so pages of random thoughts.

you should stop that, because I found you a parking lot :p

My across the street neighbor that doesn't believe in stop signs gets at least 1 package delivery a day, usually 2 (one from each carrier). What in the world is she doing?

Why is it that when I am in my room, just chilling out, reading or messing round on the laptop, Daisy sits at the very end of the bed, not bothering anybody...but when I'm in bed trying to go to sleep, she positions herself right in the middle, which means I can't move without kicking her in the face? :(

Okay my dad is going to rehab. i wasn't here yesterday night because he attacked me, my sister (yes, my very...unstable sister) and my granny.

now my mum is trying to find to find a rehab clinic. That's my christmas for you :(

Why is it that when I am in my room, just chilling out, reading or messing round on the laptop, Daisy sits at the very end of the bed, not bothering anybody...but when I'm in bed trying to go to sleep, she positions herself right in the middle, which means I can't move without kicking her in the face? :(

Is Daisy a cat? Because that's just how cats roll. It's amazing how 10 lbs of critter can take up all of a queen-sized bed.

Okay my dad is going to rehab. i wasn't here yesterday night because he attacked me, my sister (yes, my very...unstable sister) and my granny.

now my mum is trying to find to find a rehab clinic. That's my christmas for you :(

Jeeeezus. I'm sorry. Big huge best wishes for all of you.

And for my own random thought: I just had to put my (long, soaking wet, quite curly) hair into a bun because the cat who owns this house and the dog who is staying in it while her owner's out of town keep landing on it in the midst of antagonizing each other, and now it's going to dry all funky-like.

Last edited:

:hug:
Really sorry you're going through all this, and your family :(
I hope your Dad gets the help he needs.

Is Daisy a cat? Because that's just how cats roll. It's amazing how 10 lbs of critter can take up all of a queen-sized bed.

Yup, big fat arse on her though, so she can take up a good portion of the bed when stretched out :):mad:<_<

Jeeeezus. I'm sorry. Big huge best wishes for all of you.

:hug:
Really sorry you're going through all this, and your family :(
I hope your Dad gets the help he needs.

I thank you all, this shit happens every christmas, my normally sensible dad hits the booze hard, however this year he finally lost it. In past years he has crashed a car (his excuse ?the lamppost jumped in front of me?.I kid you not) Slammed MY car into a bus, fallen down a bunch of times, got his stomach pumped, amongst other things.

I wish it was all just a joke, but it isn't. People are often annoyed at how optimistic i am, because I'm sure that shit just works out. I hope this is not the exception.

I thank you all, this shit happens every christmas, my normally sensible dad hits the booze hard, however this year he finally lost it. In past years he has crashed a car (his excuse ?the lamppost jumped in front of me?.I kid you not) Slammed MY car into a bus, fallen down a bunch of times, got his stomach pumped, amongst other things.

I wish it was all just a joke, but it isn't. People are often annoyed at how optimistic i am, because I'm sure that shit just works out. I hope this is not the exception.

At least the silver lining is that he is taking steps in the right direction (rehab). I hope everything does work out, and congrats for putting up with that shit.

Had a accident at work and as well as a badly bruised neck my arm seems to be going numb :(

Only enjoyment I had was putting Meat Loaf on and putting my foot down after filing up with petrol. Was like yep this is fucking good.

Then I hit a red light :rolleyes: