Random Thoughts....

:lol: It's actually quite good. You only get a minute to score in though, which makes the higher scores almost impossible.
Haysoos! I can't make it past 262K.

Then again, I usually do the phone version and I have clumsy fingers.

About to board a boat for five days in the nation of Offline. Here's a preemptive goodbye to the next hundred or so pages of random thoughts.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU[/YOUTUBE]

(I'm not on a boat. :cry:)
My across the street neighbor that doesn't believe in stop signs gets at least 1 package delivery a day, usually 2 (one from each carrier). What in the world is she doing?
Post-Christmas online shopping?
(((hugs)))

I hope everything works out for the better, dude.

Had a accident at work and as well as a badly bruised neck my arm seems to be going numb :(

Only enjoyment I had was putting Meat Loaf on and putting my foot down after filing up with petrol. Was like yep this is fucking good.

Then I hit a red light :rolleyes:

That sounds.... bad. Arms don't usually go numb. I think.

Had a accident at work and as well as a badly bruised neck my arm seems to be going numb :(

Only enjoyment I had was putting Meat Loaf on and putting my foot down after filing up with petrol. Was like yep this is fucking good.

Then I hit a red light :rolleyes:

I'm going to get all "mom" here, and suggest you see a doctor ASAP before the holiday. You probably have some nerve damage. Hopefully it's minor, but you should really get it checked out before it gets worse (and therefor less treatable).

So I am at work and my awful work laptop is making a hellishly loud, not very pleasant noise. Louder than when my cat accidentally turns on the PS3 in the middle of the night and it runs for several hours locked inside the entertainment center.

Here's hoping this machine breaks, actually, so I can get a decent one!

My hard drive crashed out of the blue at work, a few weeks ago, but unfortunately the replacement machine was identical.

Sounds like you just need to clean some dust out.

I'm feeling a lot better btw, started yesterday around dinner, still coughing occasionally and blowing my nose but I don't feel like crap anymore and I don't sleep 15+ hrs a day.

Sorry to hear about your dad, gaasc. Hope everything works out. And I'm so jealous that you're getting better mgkdk...I'm still sick as a dog and not being able to sleep at night because it's so hot, second morning in a row I've woken up before 6am.

And I'm reading Trainspotting and it's doing nothing for my bid to try and stop swearing so much.

Okay my dad is going to rehab. i wasn't here yesterday night because he attacked me, my sister (yes, my very...unstable sister) and my granny.

now my mum is trying to find to find a rehab clinic. That's my christmas for you :(

:hug:

I hope you get to move out of there fast man. From what I've heard from talking to you, and from seeing all your posts in random thoughts, I feel horrible that you have to still endure all this.

How long do you have until you leave for college? :p

:hug:

I hope you get to move out of there fast man. From what I've heard from talking to you, and from seeing all your posts in random thoughts, I feel horrible that you have to still endure all this.

How long do you have until you leave for college? :p

Oh chill, I'm used to it ;) . on other front, we can't find a non-overflowing rehab clinic. which is a huge oh crap.

Horay, half day at work today D:

And yes, most work pc's suck and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it

Last day of the noughties...Really thought I would turn out good this decade, but I'm still so mindfucked.

And gaasc, I hope your family can get the help they need. You really need a holiday or something.

Recently I discovered that mixed dark chocolate coco mix and coffee tastes pretty much like a Starbucks mocha. But costs next to nothing and contains about 1/1^10 less calories.

That's a pretty good looking site. Did you design it yourself?

Last edited:
Holy shit monkey penis.

There are only 26 hours left of this decade...and I have accomplished sweet fuck all :(

I just can't wait to see the end of this year, it has been so shitty

Reactions: LP