Random Thoughts....

Transatlantic uses a blimp.

whirlwind480.jpg

It is milady entertaining for the two members here who get it.

I am one of two!

Honduran mosquitoes have a flying heart symbol with a 100 next to it :p

The biggest mosquito I ever saw was in Minnesota and I'm pretty sure I saw it carry away a small child.

I bought some clip-on dark purple devil horns for new years (dunno if I should use this :twisted: or this :wicked: now)

He's got the thong lamp in the picture series where you think it's a lamp but it's not but actually it isnt really anyway.

Ah! Yes I see now.

You just need to spend 6 months of the year on the other side of the equator. It's quite cold here.

Just be warned our average summer temps are even hotter than Melbourne, by several degrees, so don't stay too long. (Yes I have data for that!)

I can vouch for that. I saw the graphs.

A custom made wallet, that stays in his pocket.
And never comes out to pay bills!

Up the Irons, good sir.

Then again my mum is an odd one...she will send me a message on facebook if she's upstairs and I'm not if she wants to tell me something.

Wife and I do the same thing. :dunno:

The biggest mosquito I ever saw was in Minnesota and I'm pretty sure I saw it carry away a small child.

Yeah, the mosquito is the unofficial state bird of Wisconsin.

Hmm. Last day of the decade that sculpted me (and the other young [<20] members on this board). A bloody lot has happened, that's for sure, but I certainly hope that the tens are a bit more solid and positive. See ya in the morning for the countdown!

I bought some clip-on dark purple devil horns for new years (dunno if I should use this :twisted: or this :wicked: now)

I vote :wicked:. Especially if you do that thing where you lick the tips of your pinky and index finger and smooth your eyebrows down.

Also, every time I see your user name, I read it as "magkadikadi". Dunno why.

I certainly hope that the tens are a bit more solid and positive. See ya in the morning for the countdown!

I thought the "noughties" was a rubbish name for a decade...

Thing about calling it "the tens" is I immediately think of the 1910s...

Needs more "we're japanese so we hired an italian to do our beats and then we asked him if he could throw in every kind of genre in the song and possibly some rock too and a tiny rap".

IE this. Yes I'm posting because of the music. It's very over the top. But brilliant. And it's Initial D.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V24MYJERZLY[/YOUTUBE]

Ah...the theme music for stage four. Love it.

I suppose I am also Final Gears resident Initial D nerd.

Last edited:
IT'S WAPANESE TAJM!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3C-VevI36s[/YOUTUBE]

NIPPOOOOON!

Last edited:
Wapaaan?
This thread moves faster than Superman!

ADDED CONTENT

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/12/30/lego_chair.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo Dakar! Good thing Eurosport covers everything about it. They air so much of it that often they have a hard time filling their coverage with anything.

Last edited: