Random Thoughts....

11.5 hours to go until next year.

I rowed today for the first time and now my stomach muscles are angry with me.:cry:

With my haircut I look like a terrorist.

Mainly because my hair is short, but my beard is wider, lol.

So I'm going to dinner tonight with my friends from high school.

We were pretty tight since middle school, used to LAN party and we all went to six flags after graduation to celebrate.

It's been 5 years now.

My friend Mark is engaged to our mutual friend Jen
My best friend Chris is going out with Kerry
My friend Ryan (who set up the dinner) is married to someone he met at CMU, and they have a child on the way.

Then there's my friend John and myself. We're both single, and we both currently think that playing video games is a safer and better use of our time than changing the diaper on a baby or planning an expensive wedding.

This is going to be fucking awkward as hell.

aaaaaah, the uncomfortable dinner party. You at least have one other to talk to when the rest contemplate the property market and discuss the pros and cons of various OB/GYNs. You're 22, it's allowed to not have the family/baby thing underway.

Be cool. If you relax, the others probably will too.

lol I know how you feel man...My boyfriend is 3 years older than me and all our friendship group is getting engaged, getting married and having babies. I was at a wedding this year where he was the groomsman and I was the only one on my table not married. Sheesh.

Finally got around to downloading lots of iPhone games. I haz NFS: Shift. It has a Mazda RX-8. My parents are probably wondering why I'm calling my phone a stupid wanker when said in-game Mazda doesn't cooperate...

Ooooh, shiny. :)

...where's the sadbox? The sadbox is brilliant.
Needs more "we're japanese so we hired an italian to do our beats and then we asked him if he could throw in every kind of genre in the song and possibly some rock too and a tiny rap".

IE this. Yes I'm posting because of the music. It's very over the top. But brilliant. And it's Initial D.
[YOUTUBE]V24MYJERZLY[/YOUTUBE]
You. Oustide. Flagpole at 3.

I am going to fight you for getting that stuck in my head for the rest of hte evening. Even if I have to drive all the way to Sweden.

(...which won't end well. Car doesn't float.)
We're both single, and we both currently think that playing video games is a safer and better use of our time than changing the diaper on a baby or planning an expensive wedding.
Meh, I'm in the same boat...wondering why all my friends rushed to settle down already with the whole graduating/marriage/house/real job/kids thing.

'k, they won't have as big of a debt load from school as me, but video games > diapers. That is a fact.

^done

Blahblahblahblah noisy. tribe.

Dammit AiR. Dammitdammitdammit.

{ shakes fist in the air; no pun intended }

i'll miss this decade, most of the things i love were made in this decade, PS2, iPods, Iphones, Higu, KH, my sudden want of anime, everything with technology i own, i can only hope the ten's will treat me as well.

Dammit x 2: WTF Texas Tech?!

Hands off our Briles plz.

</handegg talk>

Something, something, something daaaaarrrrksiiiiiide.

Something, something, something compleeete.

Chicka-chow.

Okay, can someone shed some light on a little thing I've just experienced right now, because I sure can't get my mind around it.

So I'm going around craigslist looking for a particular item for sale. I find one for a good price, a minor defect, but nothing I'd mind. So I reply to the posting ... which was put on yesterday. I get a reply from the guy an hour ago, saying he already sold the item. Thinking it was at a pretty good price because of the small defect ... he might have been right.

And then ... half an hour later, I go to craigslist again to look for some other ad of said item to see if I can find another one. The posting wasn't taken down. Maybe the guy's sloppy, sure... Then I go to Kijiji, and guess what I find: an ad for the item ... same price, same defect ... and same picture of defect. It was posted half an hour after sending me the email. So the guy replies that he already sold it ... then posts another ad to sell it on another website.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I offered the full price for it, there was no "OBO" on the ad, so he's not looking for more money for it. I didn't try to negotiate at all ... and then he does this ...
So, in this case, does the seller want to sell the item or pretend to want to sell the item? This just drove me nuts for the past half hour ... who posts a classified ad for selling stuff that they don't really intend to sell? Makes no sense to me.

Seller is nuts. Or a serial killer. Or both.

Find it elsewhere?

is selling something several times to steal $?

6 hours and some minutes to go...