Random Thoughts....

Happy new years....

I just finished watching Balibo which is about the murder of 6 Australian reporters by the Indonesian army during their invasion of East Timor. Was a pretty good movie I thought (about a true event)

Happy new year!

I smoked out the whole street and front yard with fireworks, in the rain, fuck yeah.

OK boys and girls who are are experiencing feelings of inadequacy, scared of aging, and all that guff (and yes, I'm included in that group), listen up.

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

If you want to go out and feed the homeless every night, build low cost housing in third world countries, be a defender of human rights on the international stage - go ahead.

If you want to have a job to cover the bills and spend all your free time playing video games - go ahead.

If you want to have children at 21, be married, buying a house and spending your evenings holding tupperware parties - go ahead.

You only get one life at a time (or ever). Don't worry about what other people are doing, or what is expected of you. The only expectations you need to live up to are your own. If you want to do better, go out and do it. Yes, I'm as guilty as the rest of you, and I intend to stop it.

Your life doesn't stop at 30, or 40, or 50, or 60, or 70...

You can learn a new language at 65 and tour the country you've been wanting to go to all your life
You can be living in a share house at 30 with your mates and become the champion of the house at GT4
You can write your first book at 40
You can go to a pub at 35 and have a night out with your mates from school
You can fall in love at 50
You can spend your spare time at 45 making airfix models
You can run your own business at 20

This year is the year to stop saying 'I wish' and start saying 'I will'

I'll shut up for a bit now, I've come over all faint.

You must spread the encouragement around before giving more to ashpet. Help?

Happy new year to you all, 6,5 hours in advance. Gonna have a beer later with Final Gear written all over it. ;)

Happy new year! wait, it's bloody 9:00 AM, screw this :p
*goes to bed

Last edited:
4:52 PM here and this damn fog is still sticking to the city. It's a f***ing pea soup. What bugs me more is that it's unlikely to rise and nobody will be able to see the fireworks at midnight. :mad:

you are all wishing happy new year...

...and i am still at work

bummer :|

I don't get holidays off. But I do get double pay for coming in on the slowest days of the year :happy:

And most of the time I do get them off if I ask far enough ahead of time.

Happy New Year upside-down-people, the rest of you can wait a little.
smiley_emoticons_silvester2_biggrin.gif

That must be enough :D

Happy New Year Finalgear
smiley_emoticons_rakete.gif

Btw, here it's clear blue sky, no wind or anything, brilliant fireworks weather.

I almost forgot how brilliant Dinner for one is. (it's shown on every new years eve)
[YOUTUBE]b1v4BYV-YvA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
^ Same procedure as every year

It's shown here too.

I almost forgot how brilliant Dinner for one is. (it's shown on every new years eve)
[YOUTUBE]b1v4BYV-YvA[/YOUTUBE]

Same here in Sweden, but it's called Grevinnan och Betj?nten. ;)

Honduran new year procedure: the BTTF trilogy :happy:

Last edited: