Random Thoughts....

Happy new year!!!

Ath bhliain faoi mhaise!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

*Feck, I drank that last bottle of WCC a bit too fast and now' I'm kind of drunk :?

Keeping house is such a pain. I've really let the place get pretty nasty dirty. Not like food and bugs dirty, just lots and lots of dust and disorganization and stuff. I got my weekends mixed up and thought my uncle was coming to visit this weekend so I got off my ass and cleaned the place from ceiling to floor (well except the stairs, they still need to be vacuumed but that is HELL). I even dusted the ceiling fans and the floor boards, mopped and vacuumed, etc etc etc. I even moved the washer and dryer! I'm looking around, and it's really quite lovely. Thing is, I highly doubt my uncle will actually come over. This is why I don't bother cleaning. I'm the only one who ever looks at it, and who the hell cares about me. 99.9% of the time I don't even open my blinds. I usually just keep the animals' cages clean and don't worry about the other crap. I guess I get to enter the new year with a clean house. It'll probably be the next before it's this clean again.

Happy New Year.

I celebrate alone, as a tribute to fellow boring loners everywhere!

Ow my back. This is what when you sleep the quietest part in the house on just sofa cushions.

Oh and Happy New Year. I hate the sound of fireworks.

Little did I know what was on the next pages when I posted that. WTF ENGLAND in general. Most of the most horrible ones are from there :blink:

watching the Rio de janeiro firework display, man those guys know how to party

So I realized today that sadly most of the men that I know at this point in my life really, really, really annoy me. A lot. Like, so much that I can't stand to be around them. Is this bad? Does this mean I'm going to become a lesbian because men annoy me too much? Is this a bad thing?

Finally off to amateur night new years eve at the bar.

If I hear Eh! O-Canada-Go somewhere I will start cheering for whatever team Canada is playing. Seriously...that is a joke. Our nations cheer isn't something you can create for a bloody contest, it something that just happens over time. "Aussie aussie aussie oye oye oye" wasn't created for a competition.

Seriously Canadians...stand the fuck up for yourselves and don't let this corporate bullshit take over our pride. Lets Go Canada, sounds so much better.

Reactions: Jay
If I hear Eh! O-Canada-Go somewhere I will start cheering for whatever team Canada is playing. Seriously...that is a joke. Our nations cheer isn't something you can create for a bloody contest, it something that just happens over time. "Aussie aussie aussie oye oye oye" wasn't created for a competition.

Seriously Canadians...stand the fuck up for yourselves and don't let this corporate bullshit take over our pride. Lets Go Canada, sounds so much better.

Well, its just Canada...no one cares about Canada. ...right? :p

(my thoughts a couple of minutes ago)

at a dinner party,not able to touch my comp,crappy small nokia E71 keyboard. Come to think of it it isn't that crappy. Must...play...something.

Wait,i have a smartphone,i can log into youtube and kill boredom,then i think i'll post something into finalgear

I was bored and watching these

http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/the-30-freakiest-commercials-of-2009.html

WTF is this UK? Fucking ecomentalists. How many children do you think were traumatized by that? That is a peta level of horrible right there.
http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/freakiest09popup22.html

Holy fuck! :blink:

I hope that polar bear commercial was banned; It's like those eco-MENTAL-ists care more about pollution from airplanes than the actual bears. That's some graphic shit for any commercial.