Random Thoughts....

:rofl: and both next to Das ?rtliche! :lol: Very classy! :mrgreen:
:blush: (now I?m really glad I edited the "official X-Files compendium" out of the picture) :)

We maybe should explain that "das ?rtliche" is the phone-book in Germany :mrgreen:

AUGHH BAD HOLD MUSIC!

Seriously, yay for the marching band, but that does NOT play well over a phone speaker, especially when it's blasted so loud it sounds distorted to begin with.

Baylor, please: PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjs5uEYK4A[/YOUTUBE]

no coco that's not bad hold music, THIS is bad hold music 0:22 and later

I secretly want to hack into the phone system and replace it with something funny, like the Jeopardy theme or Karoug's song about girl farts. Mwahaha.

I keep mine next to my 160 year old Bible ... because blasphemy is a victimless crime :mrgreen:

http://img27.imageshack.**/img27/4839/biblex.jpg
I have to keep mine laying down, due to the fact that the bookcase I built isn't tall enough enough to fit it. :(

h2g2.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness, I have a shitty iPhone camera.

I've got an irritated throat and runny nose. Must be the swine flu.

Also, on an unrelated note, does anyone else think that the fancier better looking books are more enjoyable/pleasurable to read?

For instance, I got a fancy edition of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide a while back, and it was just so much nicer to read than the regular edition I used to own before.https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/01/04/2dd592c008a01563ecf79010.L.jpg

This is actually the version I read the first time I read it. I carried it around with me to class in high school. People would ask if I was reading the Bible. I would reply, "Something like that, yeah." :p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjs5uEYK4A[/YOUTUBE]

no coco that's not bad hold music, THIS is bad hold music 0:22 and later

doonk chicka doonk doonk doonk chicka doonk doonk doonk...
Why does every reggaeton song ever made have this beat?

I couldn't hold off any longer and bought a pen I've been wanting for a long time.

Prepare for side scrolling:

Now the wait for the FedEx package :woot:

I should be picking out classes to take.

Which I should have done in November.

Which I even have early registration for.

Oops.

It just snowed again, for about an hour and a half, huge pretty snowflakes :D and there were still snow everywhere from the snowfall just before and after christmas, it's supposed to be below freezing until atleast the 17th and the water is freezing. Winter is pretty ^_^

I couldn't hold off any longer and bought a pen I've been wanting for a long time.

Prepare for side scrolling:

Now the wait for the FedEx package :woot:

that is very pretty :blink:

*googles name*
*has seizure from pricetag*

that is very pretty :blink:

*googles name*
*has seizure from pricetag*

It's gorgeous. I already have one of the pens in the black "carbonesque" finish and really love it. I had to have the one with abalone inlay :wub:

You know, I can't help but wonder how much money you must have at your disposal with "impulse buys because I felt like it" such as that. :blink:

You know, I can't help but wonder how much money you must have at your disposal with "impulse buys because I felt like it" such as that. :blink:

I'm not loaded, but I live comfortably. :) Besides, I've been eying that pen for a year or so now, and I had the extra money handy from Christmas.

It just snowed again, for about an hour and a half, huge pretty snowflakes :D and there were still snow everywhere from the snowfall just before and after christmas, it's supposed to be below freezing until atleast the 17th and the water is freezing. Winter is pretty ^_^
Awwww, send some to Waco?

< missed all the snow that stuck to the ground :(

From my facebook:

A tip for the married women: do not, DO NOT make your husband hold your purse for any prolonged period of time. It is humiliating to us. I watched this poor, pitiful fellow at my work stroll around with his wife's purse for fifteen minutes; the look of shame on his face was awful. Just because we are married to you does not mean we are your castrati servants.

From my facebook:

A tip for the married women: do not, DO NOT make your husband hold your purse for any prolonged period of time. It is humiliating to us. I watched this poor, pitiful fellow at my work stroll around with his wife's purse for fifteen minutes; the look of shame on his face was awful. Just because we are married to you does not mean we are your castrati servants.

Exception: KaJuN