Random Thoughts....

^You are a male. Your opinion is worthless.

There, you have learned everything about life and relationships.

:lol:

Needed that :D

ahhh, scaring of death, one of the many fears i've overcomed over the years, my best advice is to talk it with someone (it seems you already do) and realize and accept it WILL happen and have pretty much no control where or when.

Mhmm. I'm just not the sort of person that has the mentality to pass through a fear. Let alone many. But thanks anyway, I might see the psyche soon.

And there, there JakeRadden. If I was in Chicago, I would've gone with you to watch Avatar.

I mean, really. Am I in the right here in being, not mad, but honestly pretty hurt by this?

You should be hurt, and don't hold it in, you should tell her how you feel.
It might be worth something! :D

You should be hurt, and don't hold it in, you should tell her how you feel.
It might be worth something! :D

I intend to. Her initial response when I expressed my exasperation was to tell me that she would just go with me to it tomorrow, but that's just idiotic, unless she really enjoys it.

I intend to. Her initial response when I expressed my exasperation was to tell me that she would just go with me to it tomorrow, but that's just idiotic, unless she really enjoys it.

Most girls intend to change opinion every 5 seconds but then fight every now and then for reasons they seem to forget.

Random thought: why do i,being a dude, enjoy Barry White music so much?

Last edited:
Nah, that just happens when i drive :p

I am so tempted to go get food on my own because my dad is being lazy and napping and won't tell me what he wants for dinner. But I know he'll be mad if I go eat and don't bring him anything. :(

I'm still awake at four in the morning. For what reason? Because of Charlie Brooker. The hilarious bastard. LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO SLEEP!!!

I am so tempted to go get food on my own because my dad is being lazy and napping and won't tell me what he wants for dinner. But I know he'll be mad if I go eat and don't bring him anything. :(

Solution? Pizza. Get half how you want it and eat it now. Get half how he likes it and it'll heat up nicely in the oven when his butt is off the couch.

Solution? Pizza. Get half how you want it and eat it now. Get half how he likes it and it'll heat up nicely in the oven when his butt is off the couch.
Damn you, I want pizza now. Poor delivery drivers, having to deliver in this weather. >.>

After two months of random thinking I believe I have figured out the prank I want to pull at my sister's wedding, I can't go into details because there is the off chance he or someone he knows may frequent this site (he's into cars and does watch top gear), but I think it provides the perfect level of lewdness without going to far, the all important annoyance factor, and finally the holy shit how did they do that remark. Much research must be done, preparations to be made, money to be spent.

I ordered a pizza earlier, then I walked to pick it up like a real man:D.
I could have done that if I had ordered from Pizza Hut, but I <3 Papa John's, and they're a good 5 miles away. So delivery it is!

Mmm, pizza. I have an OvenWorks BBQ Bacon pizza cooking to make up for sleeping most of this afternoon (mostly induced by cold medicine).