Random Thoughts....

Nabster, because Blind already shut down his computer, he says:

Now that's just STUPID cold!

(Yes, he speaks in that format.)

Kiki on the other hand thinks that if she had balls after seeing that, they'd retract so fast they'll suffer from whiplash. *shivers*

Yeah, keep telling me how cold it is. I had to drive home from work at 10PM in a car that was parked out in that cold all day :lol:

As reference, it's so cold it physically hurts to breathe deeply.

Gotta love living in a mountain valley, the cold just settles in. It's 62? in my room right now and I'm very comfortable.

Do you have block heater?
My dads Bora diesel sounded bit rough once when I started it at -29c and the stupid timer hadn't given me electricity.

Yeah, keep telling me how cold it is. I had to drive home from work at 10PM in a car that was parked out in that cold all day :lol:

As reference, it's so cold it physically hurts to breathe deeply.

Gotta love living in a mountain valley, the cold just settles in. It's 62? in my room right now and I'm very comfortable.

Oh yeah I'll be driving through your fair city on Monday.

Do you have block heater?
My dads Bora diesel sounded bit rough once when I started it at -29c and the stupid timer hadn't given me electricity.

They're standard equipment on every vehicle sold in this region, so yes. We don't use them much though. My car starts fine anyway.

Oh yeah I'll be driving through your fair city on Monday.

Good luck :lol:

Kiki on the other hand thinks that if she had balls after seeing that, they'd retract so fast they'll suffer from whiplash. *shivers*

Then you'd be a girl again!

I want cold. It's fucking boiling here today. Although I did go to the beach and build drip sandcastles, that was fun...I can't do that every time it gets hot though.

I'd like cold too. But I'm talking Aussie perception cold you know, somewhere between O - 10?C. Anything below that is getting a bit silly. The coldest I have ever felt here was -7?C one winter when I was about 13 or 14 years old. But, I much prefer that to the 50?C temperature, gusting winds, plus dust storm I encountered in outback South Australia while on a trip four years ago. I stepped out of the car into air that felt thick and heavy as though if was a solid wall pushing on me...ugh!

Why must it be this hot when I'm working inside a kitchen?

It's funny how snow changes the feel of cold. If you step out say at -5c and there's no snow, it feels really cold. But as soon as there is snow it feels just right.

I want cold. It's fucking boiling here today. Although I did go to the beach and build drip sandcastles, that was fun...I can't do that every time it gets hot though.

Hell yeah, sandcastles FTW. I made one while I was at the beach too. :cool:
But really, the heat really knocks you especially when you're working in a hotter place.

I was in a kitchen the whole afternoon and early evening.

I can't help but look at all the posts from our Aussie members about how hot it is and think that maybe the convicts had the last laugh?

*looks down to see if feet are still attached to legs since unable to feel them*

Would you like to experience a 40 degree day on Monday?

Celsius? Bring it on! You can keep the Funnel Webs and all that other lethal shit though. I am SOOOOO coming back as a meerkat!

We only got aircon installed in our house in December 2009, and until then every summer mum and I survived without it just fine inside a carpeted house with only a fan.

Now though, I am glad that we got the installation done. it really does make a world of difference.