Meh. We had it 4 days in a row. Now it's your turn. :cool:

Now it's our turn for everything to die

Wednesday Sunny. Min 15 Max 35
Thursday Sunny. Min 19 Max 35
Friday Sunny. Min 18 Max 33
Saturday Very hot. Sunny. Min 19 Max 39
Sunday Very hot. Sunny. Min 21 Max 42
Monday Late change. Min 23 Max 37

Yeah my garden and lawn looks a bit sad after 4 days in a row over 40deg. We still have water restrictions which doesn't help.

^Good luck!

... which reminds me, time to start studying for the LSAT again. *winces*

Don't scare me you two, I'm going to start learning C programing very soon
On other note a bird just came in and crapped all over my place

Last edited:
On other note a bird just came in and crapped all over my place

No matter what kind of programming you end up doing, it will be worth it. You learn a lot about what is actually going on behind the scenes.

No matter what kind of programming you end up doing, it will be worth it. You learn a lot about what is actually going on behind the scenes.

I dunno about that. I learned C++, HTML, and VRML (remember that one!) freshman year of college and I forgot every last bit of it. :p

I hate programming.

Practical test/exam at Computer Programming in 90 minutes' time. Wish me luck. C's memory management is a pain in the arse to master.

Memory management in C is easy if your program is structured properly :)

It took me about 90 minutes, but delivered to the prof a working program that did what it was supposed to do. :D

He says that at the moment it's a 10/10, he might knock a few tenths off depending on what he sees/doesn't see in the code. Didn't write a single comment in the code and he's a bit paranoid about lack of comments, so a few tenths might get chopped off for that. But I ran out of time for that...

Last edited:
I dunno about that. I learned C++, HTML, and VRML (remember that one!) freshman year of college and I forgot every last bit of it. :p

I meant that learning C helps you understand a bit more of how a computer works, which especially helps with learning other languages. What you do with the knowledge is up to you :p

Didn't write a single comment in the code and he's a bit paranoid about lack of comments, so a few tenths might get chopped off for that. But I ran out of time for that...
Good code doesn't need comments. You should always aim to write code that is self-explanatory even without comments. Saves time (in the long run) and if you need comments to understand the code it's badly written in the first place.

STUDY. It's a bitch

but quite fun just don't do what i did and go in pretty much cold

Danke! Yeah, for my first try at the LSATs, I pretty much went in cold too (just skimmed the LSAT prep book) and of course, didn't do as well as I wanted (read: failed it :lol:). I figured I just gotta sit my arse down and study/take a few practice tests since I'm probably not going to do the Review course.

Just bought another Princeton Review book and a few LSAC Official PrepTests to work on this morning. *cues ominous music*

Danke! Yeah, for my first try at the LSATs, I pretty much went in cold too (just skimmed the LSAT prep book) and of course, didn't do as well as I wanted (read: failed it :lol:). I figured I just gotta sit my arse down and study/take a few practice tests since I'm probably not going to do the Review course.

Just bought another Princeton Review book and a few LSAC Official PrepTests to work on this morning. *cues ominous music*

Good luck. :)

Good luck, testy people. And that's no fun to have a flooded house. Here's hoping everything dries out soon. :(

I was quite sad about having to go to class today, but I parked next to a GT-R this morning. It's odd how parking next to a car you like instantly cheers up your morning.

<typical Baylor "ring by spring" nonsense>OMG, I'm fairly sure its owner is, like, a dude! mmmmmmm.</sad single coco>
(I'm going to end up an old maid dragoning a rusted 911 with a cucumber, aren't I? Back in the sadbox.)
I still hate you, spring semester...for precisely this reason.

Last edited:
Stupid swedemanon's got the sucka Remix stuck in my head.

Well, at least it got ?cuban pete? out