Random Thoughts....

Would you like to come over and do the dusting for me? I'll do all your laundry or clean the kitchen in return.

Tonight I am wearing high heels for the first time in six months. Urgh.

Would you like to come over and do the dusting for me? I'll do all your laundry or clean the kitchen in return.

Tonight I am wearing high heels for the first time in six months. Urgh.

Lol, nah, I cbf.

But yeah I don't mind dusting.

The start of February is going to be absolutely horrific. I have an exam on Monday the 1st. Tuesday morning I have an interview down in Oxford which will mean a 3 hour drive either way. Then Tuesday evening I'm at work. And then I have another exam on Wednesday. I think I will be getting plastered on Wednesday after all of that is over.

Am I the only one whose 'friends' don't want to ever do anything?

No, I'm not. But it's really irritating.
This is how my friends are. Meh. :(
I went to an accelerated-learning high school with only 44 people, and I've only talked to one person recently.

Well, two. The other was on AIM, and he turned out to be an ecomentalist of the highest order. Also, how bad is it to be considered the biggest nerd at a nerd high school, surrounded by nerds?
Nerds FTW. I'd take it as an accomplishment.

Probably only Americans will know of this, but has anyone else here heard of (or know of) the Cheyenne Frontier Days?

Anyway, I've been asked to drive the Mustang in their parade. :blink:

Double post, 'k. Went through Cheyenne during that once. Not too busy, found a place to eat, but square dancers blocked our way back to the freeway. We were downtown. w00t.

As for the Mustang...doooooooo iiiiiiitttt!!!!!

Well, the shed gets cleaned out tomorrow morning. Aussies beware - there will be a million homeless red backs looking for new residences (unless I manage to stomp them all first)

Well, the shed gets cleaned out tomorrow morning. Aussies beware - there will be a million homeless red backs looking for new residences (unless I manage to stomp them all first)

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Back from my night out. I dont know how girls wear heels all night to go clubbing...I walked a couple of blocks in the CBD and I don't have feet anymore, just minced meat.

It's the weird color scheme that freaks me. Every time you operate one of these weird little black controls that's labelled in black on a black background a small black light lights up black to let you know you've done it!

so, that is now going in the DVD player instead of me going to sleep.

Your evilness is growing.

It better be the original!!!

Anyway it's Friday so what do you care!

It's the weird color scheme that freaks me. Every time you operate one of these weird little black controls that's labelled in black on a black background a small black light lights up black to let you know you've done it!

OK I am watching that tonight too. Long time since I saw it - one of my fav TV shows.

My gf bought me two collectible items I've been wanting off eBay.

Far kyess!
She is a "keeper"!

Last edited: