Random Thoughts....

He was probably doing the "well let me just take this in the back and make you a copy" business.

That's why you tell him to make a copy before you sign it.. :)

I bought a jar of Bacon Salt at a grocery store I rarely visit. The slogan says "Everything should taste like bacon." I guess it's time for some weird bacony science.

We have a saying in sweden: "t?nk efter f?re". sort of: Reflect on beforehand. :)

"Att t?nka innan man talar ?r som att torka sig i r?ven innan man har skitit." ;)

Monash gave us really crappy paper eco bags from the bookshop which tore in half as soon as you lifted it by the handle
Baylor pulled this on us once--super-thin plastic eco-nutter-type bags that broke apart when you tried to pick up a full bag.

Aaaand that was one of the years before I had a car here at all. Not fun. Fumblefumblefumbledropfumblebreaktripfumble all the way home.

This is why I always take a car to the bookstore now. :(

How do you run a scam using a tanning salon? Do you use regular light bulbs or something? :confused:
Could be a front?

in my neck of the woods, 'eco' bags are cloth bags that you can use over and over again.

I think they use it as a keyword for "super-thin" and "flimsy." I guess making one that adequately holds the weight of books is bad for the environment, even if we recycle or reuse them later? Doesn't make much sense. Making something that's incapable of fulfilling its intended purpose seems more wasteful to me...

I kinda like the cloth ones, actually. Way easier to carry to and from stores if you're going via foot.

How hard is it to just bring your backpack? I used to walk over a mile and I lived on campus. Honestly if carrying your books is the hardest thing in your life, you should be grateful.

The Syracuse bookstore thoughtfully includes flyers for magazine subscriptions and Dior perfume in every bag, which form a pile of trash outside the student center entrance. And then they tell us to stop printing so much paper at the computer labs, you know, "to protect the environment."

Guess there's a price on being green, right? :roll:

Ohhh wow, just found out a guy I knew from middle and high school is running some scam tanning salon in LA. There was a local news investigation and everything.

Afaik, there is someone from my school in jail for white van scams

The problem with certain classes that have three or five or sometimes six freaking books is that the whole bunch for the semester won't all fit in my bag at once. :(

I've had a rough week. If someone could drop off Christian Bale at my apartment wearing nothing but a strategically placed flamingo, that'd make my day.

The problem with certain classes that have three or five or sometimes six freaking books is that the whole bunch for the semester won't all fit in my bag at once. :(

I've had a rough week. If someone could drop off Christian Bale at my apartment wearing nothing but a strategically placed flamingo, that'd make my day.

shoves flamingo into Christian Bale's ass

He should be there by fed-ex overnight. ENJOY!

eww
(yeah yeah.. I know "great contribution there salle... why don't you take this can of shut the fuck up and let us enjoy flamingo in strategic location jokes as much as we want" but I'm tired you see and couldn't think of anything actually worth saying right now, it's 4:30 am here...)

PS. and everyone knows the flamingo is used as a penis cover not an ass dildo!

I just had a nostalgia rush after remembering all my favourite childhood TV shows.

What were my parents thinking when they threw away over 100 of my old VHS tapes... The Famous Five, Ivor The Engine, The Blunders... they will be missed :(

I find it amusing despite being born in '92 all my favourite TV shows were from the 70s or 80s, guess I've been living in the past my whole life!:lol:

No salle, the penis cover is a strategically-placed puffalump, this is coco we're talking about.:p

Last edited:
The Syracuse bookstore thoughtfully includes flyers for magazine subscriptions and Dior perfume in every bag, which form a pile of trash outside the student center entrance. And then they tell us to stop printing so much paper at the computer labs, you know, "to protect the environment."

Guess there's a price on being green, right? :roll:

School bookstores are a ripoff, period.