Random Thoughts....

Today in history:

http://img85.imageshack.**/img85/5120/1871proclamationofthege.jpg

Drank my last coriander ale I made, makes me sad that the batch is gone.

Jetsetter, don't you mean "Tomorrow in History"?

I love the death metal cock! Also, metal karaoke FTW. I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.

So, I've grown quite tired of people I barely know and/or don't entirely trust asking me why I haven't added them on facebook yet. My standard of "hey I know you" is pretty low, but if you're more of a friend of a friend or if the few times I've met you, all you had to talk about was weed [true story in one dude's case], there's no way I'm letting you on the same FB account as my family, my profs, my friends, etc. In other words, I have to be able to at least sort of semi-trust you first so I know you won't do anything too weird like show up unannounced in the shrubs outside my apartment or print out copies of all my puffalump pics to burn in effigy...outside the lovely apartment that's pictured in the albums set to "friends only." Yep.

And I'm tired of having people ask me, "should I join this group?" or "should I use this picture?" when they should be able to pull on their big girl panties by now and think for themselves.

And I'm especially tired of people asking things like, "hey, did you see so-and-so's status?" when they should be asking, "did you hear that so-and-so lost her purse? we've looked everywhere we can think for it..."

Then there's a couple people who find it necessary to "like" every other thing I say, as if merely being friends on there isn't proof enough that they find me likable. I'll admit to going through spurts where I'll use FB more than others, and "liking" things pretty freely--but at least I try to use it on statements I agree with, awesome photos, or posts where someone's having a great day or something. Not all. the. time!!!

So, I wrote a little rant about it because I'd much rather talk about the people in my life instead of their silly facebook accounts, and I'm tired of dealing with weenies who act like I'm a big stinky meanie pants because I denied their friend request. Said rant got posted on facebook, and since I have no class tomorrow, I've had time to check it. Lo and behold, guess what everyone's wanted to talk about all day since I brought it up?

Stupid facebook.

Well, that certainly backfired. Dang it.

I plan on deleting my Facebook account after I graduate this May.

FG Facebook friends, enjoy my witty status ripostes while it lasts. :cool:

Paging Gaasc, I watched a show about Honduras today. Well it was about Roat?n, but it's still part of Honduras.

Roatan is a beautiful part of the country, so are the other islands near it.i hope you enjoyed it ;)
Hint: Honduras has the 2nd largest coral reef.....

...IN THE WORLD.

I made this cake and i am pretty happy with myself considering i usually fail in the kitchen.
Rates a 2/5 for style and presentation but 5/5 for awesome taste. :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quadrax/2010/01/17/caek.jpg

Lovely cake, it must obviously be a lie. :p

On other note i enjoyed myself as migration arrested one of my former High-School teachers and Deported him (He'll be better in the UK anyway).Also bought my school stuff (sans laptop, estimated date to get my XPS M1210: Whenever my parents can be bothered bothered to pay for it.)and got me another backpack. Also i think my stomach is finally recovering from christmas.

Last edited:
I'd delete my account, but I actually use it to keep in touch sometimes.

I figure I'll have no qualms about leaving FB when/if they ever remove most of their privacy options (it seems like that's where they're headed anyway :().

(I'm breaking my rule #1 of the Internet: "do not talk about facebook." Whoops. Back to metal cock, anyone? Metal cock makes me laugh!)

Rant. Feel free to ignore.

Had a good day then my mother turns that around by treating me like I'm some goddamned idiot. No, I will not forget to call this woman who apparently has an agency I can work at nor will I sleep all day and not call this woman because I was asleep.

I appreciate all the help I can get but I don't like it when she treats me like a child and then has the mind to scold me if I was an irresponsible idiot.

[Edit] Yes, death metal rooster brings the lulz. Here, have some more metal.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7us0EtRlUE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Avatar is not the best movie of all time...or this year...STOP WINNING AWARDS. Seriously I am sick of people telling me the prettier version of Pocahontas/Ferngully is better than District 9. Yes District 9 turned into a firefight, but it was still a great movie.

Just did all my back to school shopping, including buying shoes from a shop named after a fungal infection. Why name a shoe shop "The Athletes Foot"? Theres no food shops called "ecoli", or tobacconists called "The Cancerous Lung". And so I'm ready for school 2 weeks in advance, which means I don't have to think about it until its here.

Avatar is not the best movie of all time...or this year...STOP WINNING AWARDS. Seriously I am sick of people telling me the prettier version of Pocahontas/Ferngully is better than District 9. Yes District 9 turned into a firefight, but it was still a great movie.

Never had the urge to see Avatar. Guess I didn't get taken in by the blue sparkly people.

CAPSLOCK.jpg

Seriously, it didn't deserve it.

Last edited:
Haha. Yeah i had vegemite on toast for breakfast like a proper aussie. :p

I need to try Vegemite someday, maybe I'll buy some tomorrow. There is a nice international market in town that sells it.

Roatan is a beautiful part of the country, so are the other islands near it.i hope you enjoyed it ;)
Hint: Honduras has the 2nd largest coral reef.....

...IN THE WORLD.

Admittedly I don't know a great deal about Honduras, most of my knowledge of Central America pertains to mostly Panama and Costa Rica. However Roatan is definitely on my list of places to visit, which sadly is quite long.

Depends on where you are. In Berlin it is the 18th.

Well you got me there.:D