Random Thoughts....

Good night FG and Good luck Sarnya.

Interview is in 20mins. Wish me luck.
*Is nervous...*

Interview for what?

Good luck anyway :cool:

<edit> Checks time stamp on Sarnya's posts...make that a hope it works out for you!

Clockwerk said:
I need to try Vegemite someday, maybe I'll buy some tomorrow. There is a nice international market in town that sells it.

I really only like it on toast or with cheese in a sandwich.

Last edited:
Hmm. It's 11 p.m. here. Perfect time to make tacos...

I need to try Vegemite someday, maybe I'll buy some tomorrow. There is a nice international market in town that sells it.
Just remember, very small doses only. A jar like the one in my picture lasts me for ages.

I smelled it once. That was enough for me.
Definitely an acquired taste. One of my earliest memories is of my grandmother making me a vegemite sandwich when i was about 3 years old. I think it would be hard to get into once you have developed a proper sense of taste. :D

Definitely an acquired taste. One of my earliest memories is of my grandmother making me a vegemite sandwich when i was about 3 years old. I think it would be hard to get into once you have developed a proper sense of taste. :D

Well, I hear you guys have no taste for good old PBJ goodness so I vote live and let eat. ;)

^ Yeah true that. It seems like an unnatural combination.

Do you use strawberry jam or can it be any flavour? Also smooth or crunchy pb?

mmm PB&J sounds good right now. I wish I had some peanut butter in the house. <_<

^ Yeah true that. It seems like an unnatural combination.

Do you use strawberry jam or can it be any flavour? Also smooth or crunchy pb?

Any flavor jam (or jelly) and smooth v crunchy is a personal preference. Strawberry, grape, and apple are probably the most common flavors but you can use just about anything. I'm a fan of Smucker's all natural smooth peanut butter myself. Yummmmmmmm.

And Tomcat, you should always have PB in the house! A house without PB is a :cry: house indeed. I morn your peanuty loss.

Last edited:
Any flavor jam (or jelly) and smooth v crunchy is a personal preference. Strawberry, grape, and apple are probably the most common flavors but you can use just about anything. I'm a fan of Smucker's all natural smooth peanut butter myself. Yummmmmmmm.

And Tomcat, you should always have PB in the house! A house without PB is a :cry: house indeed. I morn your peanuty loss.

Tell me about it. :( PB is a problem for me though. I love it too much. I especially love smearing it on pancakes, french toast, and waffles with maple syrup. :mrgreen:

I am familiar with the over zealous peanut love. When I get on a kick I go through a jar at a frightening pace. It's been since I discovered the natural stuff that actually tastes like peanuts. It's doubly bad for me because I don't eat much meat so I can even rationalize the PB as a protein source. It's dangerous, but tasty!

I am familiar with the over zealous peanut love. When I get on a kick I go through a jar at a frightening pace. It's been since I discovered the natural stuff that actually tastes like peanuts. It's doubly bad for me because I don't eat much meat so I can even rationalize the PB as a protein source. It's dangerous, but tasty!

I think God was just being mean when he made peanut butter. Or maybe it's a test of willpower. Either way I don't think I'm winning. :p

I was minding my own bussiness on my work computer when someone added me on msn... Didn't block her once I knew what it was since it was after all a work computer. Here's the convo for a few laughs:

M_bolc says (12:40 AM):
hola... quien es? Spanish is my native tongue...

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:40 AM):
hi
hi how are you today?

Mauricio says (12:40 AM):
i guess you're here to scam me right?

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:40 AM):
my name is paris I'm doing great today I'm 21 yrs old how old are you?

Mauricio says (12:40 AM):
i'm 4 months old

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:41 AM):
listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Mauricio says (12:41 AM):
didn't u read??? i'm 4 months old. not into boobs and stuff... well i actually am, but i need to eat yo'!

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:42 AM):
I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Mauricio says (12:42 AM):
ur getting my 4 month old penis way too hard
my diapers are tight!

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:42 AM):
well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! [deleted the link, don't want to get in trouble] fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!

Mauricio says (12:43 AM):
i told u... i'm 4 months old
whats nudity?
oops, i pooped again, guess its time to cry!

eilenestyersio7@hotmail.com says (12:43 AM):
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Mauricio says (12:43 AM):
i better tell my mommy i need a diaper change, its getting stinky.

< skips the PB; eats jelly straight out of jar.

(I like strawberry. Or blackberry. Or pretty much any berry, really. Apple butter is good, too.)

I guess it's just a family thing, then, that I mix creamy PB and fake Syrup together and spread that on a slice of sourdough?

Ohhh PB&J discussion...I like Skippy Natural Extra Chunky with Peach Jam. Geez now I want one or even better a fluffernutter!