Random Thoughts....

Last known photograph of James Cameron

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/02/05/1557037.jpg

"Complete lack" was a bit overdramatic, but I'm still irritated that it publishes EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I comment on other people's crap. There's no way to disable that now.

I'm more surprised at the dumbass stuff some people post on there, given that I know employers look on Facebook

Ugh, I hate that normal people buy police cars, too. Ever since I saw both a Suburban AND a Grand Marquis in use by the police, though, I've kind of been pooping bricks.

Old police cars are ALL over here, though. It's ridiculous. Every time I see tacky wheels or fake Buick portholes on the side, though, I relax. :lol:

Least your cop cars aren't 2 of the most popular cars on the road...

I picked up a couple of Italians from the airport today (business) and on the way to the office we pass a stereotypical midwestern/southern trailer park. One of the men turns to me and asks "Oh, is that where the Gypsies live". It made me laugh.

:lol: The Gypsies....yeah, that is where they live. Avoid at all costs, foreigners!

I'm freaking tired and I have a lot of written work to do....
So fudge it I'll procrastinate on the 'net instead. Genius! :lol:

Seriously, I need to break this 'I'll do it tomorrow' mindset. :mad:

EDIT: I haven't seen Avatar yet. Nor do I plan to. I refuse to the drawn into blockbuster movie hype. Ugh! The only critically acclaimed and lauded movie I have ever seen that came anywhere near to deserving of its praise in my opinion was Citizen Kane. Quality > financial windfall, every single time.

Last edited:
So, Wallace Shawn was on The Daily Show briefly last night. Him and his unmistakable voice. Anyways, it just reminded me that five years ago the guy at the counter at the music store when I bought my guitar sounded exactly like him and was making jokes about the pointiness and being careful not to poke anyone. But there's no way it was actually him because it makes no sense but the guy sounded exactly like him.

Does our body have this natural built-in thing which makes you feel demotivated to go to work on a weekend?

Despite knowing that I have the easiest shift in the world today, I still don't feel like going to work.

Maybe I need some coffee.

^ I've had that exact same problem. In the most recent job I had I was never as productive on my short Saturday afternoon shift than I was working all day on a Monday, or after classes on a Friday despite me already being dead tired by then. :hmm:

Ugh, I hate that normal people buy police cars, too.

Jake & Elwood said:
Elwood: It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

[a brief thinking pause while Jake attempts to light a cigarette]

Jake: Fix the cigarette lighter.

Fa la la, la la la la
Fa la la, la la la la
Fa la la, la la la la
Fa la la, la la la la

One banana, Two banana, Three banana, Four
Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more

Here is the house in Utah I mentioned the other week. Pictures were taken by me.

IMG_2911-1.jpg

IMG_2823-2.jpg

Kinda reminds me of this place.
http://www.deerfieldestate.com/

On an unrelated topic, I'm sitting in a JetBlue Embraer E190 right now in Pittsburgh. Failed de-icing twice, returning to the gate for hopes of taking off in an hour.

Shouldn't have watched Love the Beast thinking it'd cheer me up. I want my POS Grand Am back allllll over again. :cry:

those aren't tears. erm, my eyeballs are just sweating. really. 'k, no. @*#% battering ram, I miss you!

I wanted my XA back all over again (although mine was a 4 door sedan vs Bana's Beast). :cry:

Finally managed to learn the whole phonetic alphabet. It was relatively easy to learn - I simply looked at the number plates of cars going by and tried to spell out all the letters in phonetic.

Now, back to practicing landing and takeoff radio calls.....

Last edited:
How silly is it to still get misty-eyed whenever I think about my Scion and how much I miss it? This new car doesn't feel like mine yet it's in my name (woo!), feels more like a nice rental car. *sigh*

I miss my car! :cry:

How silly is it to still get misty-eyed whenever I think about my Scion and how much I miss it? This new car doesn't feel like mine yet it's in my name (woo!), feels more like a nice rental car. *sigh*

I miss my car! :cry:

Not silly at all. Sentimental value can do that.

What did you end up buying?

I think I have everything packed for my Madtown weekend as long as I remember my toiletries and glasses case in the morning.

Righto, that's me off for the weekend. Maybe if I get some decent photos of the game I'll throw them in my PhotoBouquet, especially if there's any fights.

[YOUTUBE]xgr6p8L4emY[/YOUTUBE]