Random Thoughts....

so, how far back to we need to be to be safe from the explosion? Or should we be administering hugs and comfort food?

Ughhh sleep.

Me too. Homework ruins everything. :(

^ :lol:

A scooner of kill kenny (that shit is awful), 1 shot of (uzzo? sp?), 1 shot of tequlilla, 1 shot of schnapps, 1 shot of god knows what and 2 scotch and cokes is what i drank this afternoon with friends.

well done you. Basic training is a good place to start. :thumbsup:

Ugh bed time for me....have already bought a can of red bull to have at work at 7:30 tomorrow morning because I know I'll be exhausted...went to tap class tonight for the first time in five years so I'm unable to go to sleep straight away.

Just paid one of my credit cards off. So glad I can tell that fucking company to go fuck itself. Really, hiking my interest rate up 20% last month was the final straw. Fuck you, credit card company, and your dog, too!

Tell them you'd like to violate them with the business end of a rake.

Congrats, dude.

I love Michael J. Fox. :mrgreen:

Finally got to re-watch the Frighteners and I'd forgot how made of awesome he is. Back to the Future be damned, this movie is amazing too! :)

Just paid one of my credit cards off. So glad I can tell that fucking company to go fuck itself. Really, hiking my interest rate up 20% last month was the final straw. Fuck you, credit card company, and your dog, too!
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you Americans, but I never understood your concept of multiple credit card use, paying one bill by charging another card and so on... I have one card, and I pay the bill every month... like just about everyone this side of the pond... and having to pay interest on credit card bills is completely unknown to me.

The Frighteners? Heh. The plot errors were kinda glaring. Such as how some ghosts were able to walk through solid objects only to get their shit ruined later when getting hit by a truck or something? Aren't the laws of physics supposed to be somewhat consistent? :p

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you Americans, but I never understood your concept of multiple credit card use, paying one bill by charging another card and so on... I have one card, and I pay the bill every month... like just about everyone this side of the pond... and having to pay interest on credit card bills is completely unknown to me.
Ditto, I don't understand it either, I do everything with the card and pay it off each month.
I have never paid a single dime in interest on it, and I actually make money off of them by getting points on purchases.
If I don't have enough money to buy something without paying off the card at the end of the month, I don't buy it.
The only way I could see myself getting in credit card debt would be if I have a sudden loss of income or something like that.