Random Thoughts....

Ha!

When my oldest son was about 14, and got busted for (trying) to shoplift with some buddies, they nailed him (obviously) and called the cops.
I watched as my big strapping 6'2" son burst into tears as they put him in handcuffs and then put him in the back of the police car. The officer pulled me aside and told me they weren't going to press charges, but I told him not to tell my son that.

I'm 14 and I'm only 5"4....shit; I agree with the not telling him they weren't going to press charges but the "Well? What are you waiting for?" seemed a bit far. I think you would've been better off staying neutral. It's the fear of impending doom that gets them rather than the actual screaming and yelling.

Yeah, what the hell was with that? Not only that but I read that his Facebook memorial page was vandalised with some pretty awful comments. The kid looked perfectly reasonable to me but there must be some reason why this has happened. Such a fucking tragedy.

I can't help but think from the other side of the fence; he may have been a huge dick at the school and provoked the guy who stabbed him. But still; it's a tragedy nonetheless and as they say 'Do not speak ill of the dead'

My sister has been controlled from her general unstableness, now we can control her angry bitchiness and angst. Since we're bringing the theme up my parents follow the ?You get what you deserve? approach of parenting. You get excellent grades, good work (me, sometimes). If you flunk out of your school because your friends told you they would all do it, then bailing out and scoring excellent grades while they left you to go from one of the most prestigious schools in the city to a no-name one (my sister. I don't blame her, she's extremely gullible) tough.

Sounds to me like she needed to get away; sometimes a change of environment is better.

Cheryl Cole fails so much.
facepalm.gif

Also, we really need a facepalm smiley.

We use this on another forum http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/1458/aiba.gif
but it looks like if it has been hit with something

Last edited:
Headphones arrived. Time to try them out.

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

Thanks again CJ.

Grr dreams.
My subconscious is so good at making the perfect girl for me in dreams that it starts to become a lucid dream, however it's one of those series of dreams that when you wake up you're immediately disappointed because you'll never meet that girl. I wish I had never woken up, just live out my life in dreamland with my perfect girlfriend and enjoy it. It was so real until someone decided to wake me up, I'm somewhat sad now, that was the best dream in months.

Ah, that sort of dream is both the the best and worst type of dream. Could be worse though, I had one in a simillar format where she died, that left me in a great mood the following morning.
I don't like realistic dreams.
I prefer the one I had the night where I got really mad at somebody for eating all the Ferrero Rochers at a dinner party I was hosting... :lol:

I can't help but think from the other side of the fence; he may have been a huge dick at the school and provoked the guy who stabbed him. But still; it's a tragedy nonetheless and as they say 'Do not speak ill of the dead'

Yeah, I wrote that without knowing any details about the incident, only that a kid had been stabbed by one of his peers. The only other detail I've since learned about it is that it appeared to be premeditated in that the murderer actually brought the knife with him to school and the murderer being described as an A grade student. I presume he was a victim of what must've been some industrial scale bullying but it's sad he either didn't feel confident enough to approach the authorities earlier, or if he did, it wasn't dealt with properly.

The best, most vivid and rememberable dreams happen after you wake up and go back to sleep. I get those fairly often because my dog likes to wake up before I want to wake up and then I bring him onto my bed and make him go back to sleep for a little while longer. The memory still fades quickly if you don't think about the dream, but they're way more vivid and easier to remember. Some people who are big into dreams go so far as to splash cold water on their face so they're wide awake and then go back to sleep for an epic dream.

edit: (for the record, my dog doesn't shed, so it's all good)

Last edited:
I'm sleepy.

So am I. Spent most of last night watching the Winter Olympics after Top Gear on TV. I didn't really intend to, but I just started watching and couldn't really bring myself to stop, especially with some cool events such as the group Snowboarding, Luge, and men's downhill.

Of course being woken by my mum shouting and swearing at the TV at 9:30 didn't help things. It worked perfectly when I got up and switched it on. I hate being home sometimes.

My Dad had a dream once, where my little pink teddy bear, Huggy was driving one of our buses on the route service run we used to own.
He got to the end of the run, and instead of turning around and going back in the usual manner, Huggy decided it would be easier to just put the bus in reverse and do the return run backwards.

Dad was sitting chatting to some of the regular passengers, and starting to panic a little bit because they were doing 40kph in reverse.
Then Huggy got a bit concerned at his own driving, and was running up and down the bus yelling "We'll all be killed, we'll all be killed".

Here is the bus, AND the bear. I took him out for a ride once...
2997_94290507523_551882523_2426399_.jpg

2997_94290517523_551882523_2426400_.jpg

Last edited:
Just came back from the stadium where I saw Lyon vs. Real Madrid! Somehow I got to be in the middle of their most hardcore fans , which was real fun! Fortunately Lyon won... let's see march 10 the match in Madrid. Hope OL continues on... this way, more clubs I'll be able to see playing!

one of my personal favorite dreams was once during a night of watching old episodes of the West Wing, i had a dream where President Bartlet appeared in my dream. The weird thing was that he behaved exactly like he did in the tv show. Even down to the body language and voice. To the point he was offering me advice on something. It was one of the weirdest dreams i've had.

I know how you feel. I had to move back in with my parents for 2 years while I saved up enough money to buy my own place. Which I ended up buying a brand new house, so I was stuck at my parents for another 6 months while it was being built. I finally moved in and got to enjoy it for 1 whole month, and then my parents separated and now my dad is living with me. <_< It's been 2+ months now and I want to shoot myself.

Oh god I feel your pain my Mom was here for about 10 days last year a couple of months after my son was born to help us out.

I couldn't have taken her one more day even though she was helping us with the baby.

I've been feeling ill since last week, and i can't relax. Somehow I'm trying to be up to standard at school but I've been feeling so...tired.

Oh god I feel your pain my Mom was here for about 10 days last year a couple of months after my son was born to help us out.

I couldn't have taken her one more day even though she was helping us with the baby.

QFT. I just moved home this year after undergrad because grad is close to home. Jesus christ on the cross do I want to kill myself. On the plus side my dad just got promoted and will be moving to Palo Alto, which leaves my mom at home till they find a proper house out there. Also on the plus side I get to keep our house as long as I take care of it. They would make a decent profit if they sold it now, but they are holding out till the market really rebounds and the prices inflate again.

Also since my brother is the black sheep of the family, I stand to inherit all our property which would be the tits. I guess being a bitch and taking shit pays off once in a while, but like they say "The sun shines on a dogs ass occasionally".