Random Thoughts....

It's Ash Wednesday!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twtvr4e7O2M&feature=youtube_gdata[/YouTube]

...and this? This is my BOOMSTICK!

My left ear is acting up. It feels like it's full of cotton, I can't really listen to anything and all noises are annoying; to the extent that I was convinced my suspension is clunking.

When in the shower next wash your ear with hot water (tilt your head to catch the stream in the ear). The hot water will dissolve the ear wax. It may take a couple days.

Or go to the doctor and have them flush out your ear.

It is not ear wax, I had the school nurse take a peek in it. It's just acting up. Gonna go get a guesstimate at the doctor's tomorrow morning; the nearest one CLOSES AT 4PM AROUND HERE FUCK

Well then you are fucked. Rebuild time.

Wrap it in a towel for 20 minutes and then turn it on, it should be better then.

So google streetview had a few cities on street view since late last year. The rest of Canada went up on the 10th. Sweet. Now I have to go look at the places where I used to live.

Hm, took a shower and hot water seems to have eased it a bit. I don't feel as one-sided as I did just before.

Usually getting up and walking around a bit helps whenever I feel too one-sided. After a while, things kind of settle into their usual balance.

You know this kind of earphones go OVER the ears instead of IN them right?

wl_ultrasone_edition9_headphone.jpg

^ granted , that would actualy be impressive :p

Hm, took a shower and hot water seems to have eased it a bit. I don't feel as one-sided as I did just before.

The bill is in the mail.

Good grief, I'm broke.

I need to find a way to fix said chronic brokeness. I had to get new contacts, some DVDs to store projects on, and a notebook for class this week, and crap: that means that just going out (and not even spending that much, for pete's sake) yesterday has left me quite broke.

One of my friends has said that three people quit at her job, but you know there has to be some drama of three people just quit. The last thing I need is more drama, arrgh.

I guess it's a good thing it's Lent and folks tend to give up a lot of stuff I'd usually tag along for? :( I'm still tempted to transfer over money from savings that my mom said not to touch just to buy some darn tea.

Rob a bank.

My consultant bill is in the mail.

Three days confined in bed are disastrous... tried to have a relatively normal day and I still feel dizzy, disoriented and generally uncomfortable at the end of the day.