Random Thoughts....

Yeah, I guess that's it. It annoys me, I should wrap some bubble wrap around my arm because I'm always hitting it.

I was browsing champagne cocktail recipes, and now I've got Tiny Bubbles stuck in my head. <_<

I have such useless cats, a bug flies onto my bed scaring the shit out of me while lying down and two of my cats who were chasing it round the house just look at it, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO EAT IT YOU FURBAGS!

How many people have read this thread all the way through?

We ought to have an award for completing the deed.

Last edited:
The Australian flag is a fucking flag, the flag of our nation. It is not a fashion pattern for tshirts, thongs and bikinis. It is our fucking national emblem, stop wearing it and show it some fucking respect. The diggers didn't fight for fuckwit stores like Jay Jays to make a profit off the flag, fuck.

The Australian flag is a fucking flag, the flag of our nation. It is not a fashion pattern for tshirts, thongs and bikinis. It is our fucking national emblem, stop wearing it and show it some fucking respect. The diggers didn't fight for fuckwit stores like Jay Jays to make a profit off the flag, fuck.

QFT

Allow me to make it a bit more elaborate and less crude than my Facebook status (which that is).

This is a journal I just typed up on deviantART.

me on dA said:
I love this country I live in, Australia.

I would not trade it for anywhere else in the world.

Which is why this one thing in particular really annoys me.

The Australian flag is the national flag. It is what we represent ourselves with internationally, it is an icon and our national emblem.

Soldiers in the armed forces have fought over decades to protect the flag and for all that it stands for, the country and its residents. The heroes at Gallipoli to the men and women in every conflict since.

We have a rich and diverse history, from our beginnings as a convict colony to the multicultural pot that we are now. And it's a fantastic nation.

However, I must return to the flag.

The Australian flag is not a fashion accessory, it is not a 'pattern'. It is not meant for tshirts, bikinis, thongs and all the other disgraceful uses of it.

When you have an Australian flag, do not wear it as a garment. Do not transfer it onto clothing. It is our national emblem, it is what unites us and represents us in international community.

I do not believe that the soldiers in various wars have fought hard and lost their lives to protect the right for the flag to be marketed on all sorts of tacky product from fashion to cups and everything in between.

Please, have some respect for the flag, embrace our national identity.

wat

Are you not proud enough to wear your heart on your sleeve? Would you rather carry a flag everywhere you go?

wat

Yeah sorry, but me wearing something with the Maple Leaf or my country's flag shows pride and love for my country (on a thong maybe not). That includes t-shirts and jerseys.

I am not saying don't take pride in your country.

But all these stores making a quick buck by cashing in on 'patriotism' is not fucking on.

Obviously though my point is wrong.

I'm really fed up with our Prime Minister turning up on these light entertainment shows. He's on Good News Week (as close as it gets to HIGNFY) tonight if everyone would like to avoid it.

I figured that was the SUPER DOOPER AMAZING HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT guest.

And what a (lack of) surprise, it is him.

The first episode I saw this year, think it was 2 weeks ago I turned off about 15 minutes in (and I really like the show). It was just, bland and quite lame.

I figured that was the SUPER DOOPER AMAZING HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT guest.

And what a (lack of) surprise, it is him.

The first episode I saw this year, think it was 2 weeks ago I turned off about 15 minutes in (and I really like the show). It was just, bland and quite lame.

Bring back the Glass House, I say.