Random Thoughts....

I spin you right round baby like a record!

I wish I was going somewhere interesting for Spring Break. Heck, anywhere that's not my parents' house or Waco would be a massive improvement. :(

This week sucks, and it's only Friday. Screw it.

*spins coco*

Like a DJ but with people! YEEEAH!
Okay I'll go to bed now.

I'm off to my old school teacher's memorial service now. Thank goodness everything is inside the big school hall, as some pretty angry looking storms have rolled in and it's absolutely bucketing down. It's as dark as twilight in the early afternoon. :blink:

Oddly enough, now that I know that I'll be working over break, I really don't want to..

But i need to so there's that. :p

Who was at the underage hardcore gig?

As in, the performer(s).

Oh, I've misunderstood you. I used to go to underage hardcore gigs (such as local battle of band nights) and then last night I went to an electro pop concert. PHOENIX WAS AWESOME! But I thought it was more mature than underage gigs. But then there's alcohol in the mix (and sneaky smokers and annoying queue bludgers), so really there isn't much change.

I wish I was going somewhere interesting for Spring Break. Heck, anywhere that's not my parents' house or Waco would be a massive improvement. :(

This week sucks, and it's only Friday. Screw it.

How about Beautiful Exotic Ok-La-Homa!!!??:D

Where the wavin' wheat,
Can sure smell sweet,
When the wind comes right behind the rain,
:D

And that's why nobody cares for Oklahoma.

:lol:

Fucken hail and rain, lol.

Thunder erupted almost directly above our house and we all nearly lost our shit from hearing that. It's been good to get the rain and all that, but it's only filled their tanks only halfway through. Oh and it also has flooded nearly every single thing to do so therefore, there's not a lot to do.

Keeping the Aussie complaining spirit alive.

Fucken hail and rain, lol.

I am so glad my car was parked inside the garage when the hail came. Had a few which the size of a tennis ball landing outside my house. :blink:

Well, it's been a somewhat sunny day here, a little humid, but quite pleasant right now.

I'm off to see Alice in Wonderland soon!! MMMMM Johnny Depp....

Saw some of the storms on the news. The ABC studios took quite a hammering.