Random Thoughts....

Yeah still pisses me off though.

Anyone noticed a few different members on here with 1 post each posting absolute gibberish?
I noticed in a LFS thread and the thread up the top of the forums for 14x07.

Hmm...

Probably some sort of spam bots.

Yeah, peculiar though, because they aren't advertising anything, just saying gibberish sentences about Trotsky and ketchup.

Yeah, peculiar though, because they aren't advertising anything, just saying gibberish sentences about Trotsky and ketchup.

They are trying to break the minimum post count required for creating threats and posting links.

That just reminds of the forum for one of my LARPs (specifically, its for Werewolf: The Apocalypse) which actually has Google.Bot as a registered member. :lol: (and occasionally he/she/it posts stuff.) I'm thinking one of our players just did it as a joke, but there's no way to be sure. However, since Google.Bot registered, the old guest Google [Bot] has no longer appeared...hm.

Also once more I'm watching the Frighteners because it is an awesome movie. And I'm absolutely fascinated at the fact that this movie will now play on my PS3 now that we have our new media server. :mrgreen: Now hoping Surrogates will play next...

Had great fun working on the LeMons car two days this week. But I have to work today and I am going stir-crazy sitting and staring at the computer screen (doing next to nothing). 5 o?clock cannot get here fast enough.

50 minutes of class and then I'm done for the day. Woo!

It's cold, but not cold enough. I would still fancy building another snowman.

Not quite sure I want to go for a run, though. I should, but...this bed is warm and cozy. :wub:

[YOUTUBE]7az3_-lvmNk[/YOUTUBE]

I'm really warming up to this new Kavinsky track from the upcoming EP.

I had an epic plan of going to the midnight release of that twilight cack movie and buying a majority of them and smashing them on the floor, until I realized that my money would be going to Meyers.

1.Parenting Licenses
2.Madonna has been doing that shit for years.
3.How much of a slow day of news is this for Australia.

Guys, on days like these i feel like pulling a Polly and simply leave this place for now.

Oh no you do not! There are very few of us thirty somethings on this board that post regularly.

Personally I find twenty something Linkin Park-esqe angst not as an annoyance, but as something to say to myself "Yeah, been there, done that. Thought I knew everything, thought I was brilliant. Thought I was KEEPING IT REAL, thought I was real intense." And I can attempt to give out advice, however meager or contrived as it is.

I like helping people.

So FinalGear definitely needs to just make its own country and we should all move there and live together. Because that would be awesome. And then I wouldn't find myself constantly wanting to kill someone because none of you guys get on my nerves as much as the people I have to deal with on a day to day basis.

I even want to kill some of the people I call my friends sometimes. I think I have problems.

But getting away from the problems (people) would probably solve it! :lol:

FinalGearLand, anyone?

I've found a job that I'd be perfect for.

Watch me not get it.