Random Thoughts....

Ok that's really awesome. Makes me wish I had a webcam to try Chat Roulette. I'd probably end up with some perv though.

Ok that's really awesome. Makes me wish I had a webcam to try Chat Roulette. I'd probably end up with some perv though.

same and same. I've tried it and it's not much fun when people ask "hey where's your webcam?" then click "next" before you can get a word in....:(

What can I do for charity? I want to raise a LOT of money for Help for Heroes and Marie Curie but i'm not wuite sure how to do it. I was meant to be cycling from london to paris but i left it too late to get my training done by accident!

Ummm tricky - do an Eddie Izzard?

'Last summer Eddie Izzard decided to run around England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales though not necessarily, as Eric Morecambe said, in the right order. The touching and thought provoking programme, Eddie Izzard: Marathon Man, was buried alive quite late at night on BBC3 but, if you missed it, there are two more episodes.'

'To say he did it for Sports Relief is true up to a point. The real reason is harder to fathom. He had to run 1,000 miles ? 43 consecutive marathons ? followed by a motorised rickshaw (with the camera crew) and an ice-cream van (with Flake 99s). To see him stumbling along in blinding rain, no cheers, no crowds, no pavements, carrying the sodden flag of the appropriate country, made you want to shout: "Excelsior!'!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/mar/05/eddie-izzard-marathon-man-review

Ring them up. They should have a volunteer / fund raising department. Offer your services, or find out what they need doing. Problem with many people who go off trying to do good works is that sometimes it's actually against what the charity wants... (ie, the RSPCA here would rather the donations of food/treats for animals, so we do donate food drives rather than give money drives)

Whoever said different on the last page - the Wartburg had a four-stroke engine.

Drunk, off for the night.

EDIT: No, it didn't. My bad.

Does not make me sober, though.

Last edited:
I actually would seriously consider doing a mega-marathon! But its the support which is the problem, you need a lot of people behind you to pull off something like that. There's the Lands End to John O'groats cycle which is a serious possibility but I would be cycling on my 18th birthday! Also, minimum sponsorships are scary, eg Do you think for the lands end bike ride I'd get ?2000 minimum?

I think I'll take the TOEIC later in the year.

SpongeBob's on! :D

I went to an international banquet last night and in the African section there was a large plate of fried chicken. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing.

Shitting myself about this essay- don't have a clue if what I'm writing is ok or not. Hoping I am not deviating from the question too much.

Feel like I'm going to be sick. Don't like this. Thank god it's only worth 10% :(

I like it, it's kinda futuristic! (ok, maybe not, but.... sleek? iPhone-y? That's a good thing :))

And just in time, finished my essay just as it went back up! (well, almost, still have to do my reference list and send it in online then print a hard copy out and take that in personally tomorrow- overkill much?)

Last edited:
I like the new look...it makes my brain hurt a bit though.

O

M

G